No announcement yet.

Guess the Location!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehe. Wow, I can't believe I still got it wrong. Anyways, that picture doesn't look Caribbean or South Pacific. I'm guessing somewhere in the Mediterranean maybe. I have no idea.
    -EK773ER
    ¤LONG.LIVE.B6.AND.EK¤

Comment

• Hehe. Wow, I can't believe I still got it wrong. Anyways, that picture doesn't look Caribbean or South Pacific. I'm guessing somewhere in the Mediterranean maybe. I have no idea.
      -EK773ER
      ¤LONG.LIVE.B6.AND.EK¤

Comment

• Oops..Sorry about that, everyone.
        -EK773ER
        ¤LONG.LIVE.B6.AND.EK¤

Comment

• Well, the continent is correct. And the country this city is in does have a long coastline.

Comment

• Is it somewhere in Norway?
            -EK773ER
            ¤LONG.LIVE.B6.AND.EK¤

Comment

• Yes it is. And I can tell you, all those tyres with spikes have made the asphalt on that bridge look like a medieval dirt "road", plus there's a lot of dust.

Comment

• Lillehammer, Norway. Wild guess.
                -EK773ER
                ¤LONG.LIVE.B6.AND.EK¤

Comment

• It's not Trondheim, is it?

By the way, if I am right (not really likely) give this turn to someone else - I probably won't be back until a week's time or so.

Cathay Pacific - The Heart of Asia

Comment

• Just move further north from Trondheim and you'll eventually get there.

By the way, was jp.net down during the last two days? I couldn't access the site, and I couldn't be bothered to reset my DSL router (whose firewall sometimes blocks the wrong ports).

Comment

• Guess the Location!

Namsos?

And yes, jp.net must've been down, I couldn't get it loaded, and appearently from the Qantas Ad post, others couldn't either.

-Colin

Comment

• Re: Guess the Location!

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                        Namsos?
                        I've never even heard of Namsos.

Comment

• Narvik?

Cathay Pacific - The Heart of Asia

Comment

• Still too far south!

Comment

• Tromsų,

This link helped me quite a bit-it's either Tromsų or there is somewhere else that has a bridge with that curve and those pillars-plus the church in the background.

http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~xingca/photo...soe/index.html

Matt[/url]
                              My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

• Yep, it's Tromsų!

IIRC, the bridge links Tromsų and Tromsdalen, and the Arctic Sea Cathedral is actually located in Tromsdalen - but why make a distinction anyway.

I can attest to Tromsų being a fun place, at least when there's still "some" (by Norwegian standards) snow left and you can enjoy fooling around in mountains "topped" with truly great snow while you're enjoying a breathtaking view of the North Atlantic. OK, make that "fjord", but it's still great.

Comment

Working...
                                X