No announcement yet.

US Hostage "beheaded" in Saudi by al qaeda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just cannot believe the world that I am growing up and living in. In a way I wish I had been born during the 30's, atleast WWII was straight forward unlike this.

Comment

Brent

Comment

KILL AL QUEDA
        Next Flight: SFO-JFK-Shannon on AA/Aer Lingus

Comment

Comment

You toatally have a right to be pissed. But from your post I got the impression you are blaming ALL Arab people and not just the bad ones. That's kinda like saying all Americans are bad because of slavery/KKK or all Germans are bad because of the holacaust.
            Earl From Regina

Comment

The madness continues

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Kearney
                You bet I'm pissed.

I'm pissed that fundamentalists rammed two innocent planes and over a hundred innocent lives into two of the most powerful economic symbols the world has ever seen, taking an additional 2500+ lives in the process.

I'm pissed that fundamentalists operating under this same "doctrine" rammed an innocent airplane and many innocent lives into one of the most powerful military installations the world has ever seen.

I'm pissed that TWO of my countrymen now have suffered the same tragic, inhumane death. Perhaps if it were YOUR countrymen being beheaded and YOUR flag being targeted above all others and YOUR military being resisted above all others you would truly see how it feels.

"Normally" I'm calmer but in spurs of the moment such as this I really couldn't give a crap if people misinterpret my remarks or call me a racist or whatever else, because it's moments like these that renew my ....hatred (for lack of a stronger word) of terrorists, who sit in mud holes attempting to plot to kill all the "infidels" waving the US flag. I can only hope that the last thing these rotten people see on the face of this earth see is the US flag coming to get them, because these colors don't run.

Now, I apologize for losing my temper in this thread, however I ask for your understanding in my doing so.
                Thank you for an actual thought out reply... I read these "discussions" all the time and yours is the only response (in this thread) that doesn't make me roll my eyes. eg. (nuke em all) or someting similar....
                JetPhotos.Net Lead Programmer
                www.jetphotos.net/matt/

Comment

Originally posted by Myblock
                  You toatally have a right to be pissed. But from your post I got the impression you are blaming ALL Arab people and not just the bad ones. That's kinda like saying all Americans are bad because of slavery/KKK or all Germans are bad because of the holacaust.
                  He never said "arabs" or "muslims." What he did say that he hated was "fundamentalists" and "terrorists." There is a big difference between the two.
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

just to let you all know, a sth korean hostage is to be beheaded if coalition doesn't quit iraq!!

next trips
                    USA/DXB August.

Comment

By the way, does anybody know anything about he nick berg video being fake? is it true or is it just another conspiracy theory?
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I find something interesting, Al Qaida thinks 9/11 helped them and has all of this beheading crap. But if you think about it, its only going to hurt them even more, now not a few, but just about everyone is going to hate Al Qaida because they are just killing everyone and everything. Just wait, the world out numbers Al Qaida, their toast. I cant wait until Osama gets caught, personally I think that he should be killed WHEN he gets caught, otherwise terrorist are going to do more stuff for his release. Also, once he is caught, and I have a feeling, I dont know why, but honestly I do believe that all Al Qaida members have a email for Al Qaida, and not to mention I believe they have a website also, it would just be hard to find since they probably have their own server and a longer the all heck webaddress. Althought Osama may be smart, every criminal makes a dumb move.

CHECKMATE!

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003

He never said "arabs" or "muslims." What he did say that he hated was "fundamentalists" and "terrorists." There is a big difference between the two.
                          I wasn't talking about his second post. I was talking about his first post. The one that said only 3 words "Screw The Ragheads". Whatever, I don't wanna talk about this anymore.
                          Earl From Regina

Comment

When Osama is captured make him die slowly and violently....

Skin him alive then burn him slowly with acid!!!

That'll teach that S.O.B. who he messed with!!!

Comment

Originally posted by c72
                              When Osama is captured make him die slowly and violently....

Skin him alive then burn him slowly with acid!!!

That'll teach that S.O.B. who he messed with!!!
                              The thought of doing that to any human sickens me, but with OBL I think I can make an exception.
                              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

While I am personally opposed to the death penelty however in the case of O.B.L. and Al-Zawakari and their ilk, well, I could easily look the other way. When caught and they WILL BE CAUGHT, let them die like the PIGS they are!

Aldo

Comment

Working...
                                X