• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What religion are you?

self explainitory...
    (Please specify denomination.)

I'm Jewish
    Denomination (I don't know if jews really call it that, but..): Conservative
    Christian
    0%
    Muslim
    0%
    Jewish
    0%
    Sikh
    0%
    Buddhist
    0%
    Bhai (sp?)
    0%

Deist....

to me organized religion is a crock of BS... sometimes my parents make me go to church but i just stand there.... none of the stuff really has any meaning to me.

Comment

I don't see the option for "none". I'm kind of with Paul, organized religion is pretty much just a way for certain people to control other people. No offense to those who practice any religion, just not my cup of tea.
      George R. Widener
      Oshkosh, WI USA
      Aircraft Photos Here
      Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

No one, (organized) religion is pure crap (sorry it's my opinion).
        And about god itself, I don't deny its existance, but also haven't seen any proof of him, so I guess I'll wait until I die to give an opinion.

Comment

Baptist.
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I'm with George and Paul... It's not my cup of tea.
            Click Here to view my aircraft photos on here!
            Click Here to view my aircraft photos...over there!

Comment

None of the above. I'm really more of an Agnostic than anything, but I have my doubts in regards to religion and a supreme being; while not exactly an Atheist, at times I do have my doubts. If there really is a Supreme Being and they created everything, then who created them? Then I think about the creation of the universe. Where did the elements necessary to create the universe come from?

My view on organized religion is as followed:

Whatever gets you through life, more power to you.

Religion is just a way to explain the unexplained. Look at the polytheistic religion of the Greeks and Romans, they had different god and godesses to explain the world around them.

Religion and science seem to be diametrically opposed, as in a lot of ways, scientific discoveries in a way do make the concept of a supreme being seem less and less likely.

Comment

Went to a lutheran school. Family is Catholic. I'm.......jus havin a good time
                Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

I Jewish and a conservative, definetly a dying breed.

Aldo

Comment

How do I edit the poll choices to add a none?

I though I had added one, but it didn't show up or I thought wrong...

Originally posted by UFOSPACE99
                    I Jewish and a conservative, definetly a dying breed.

Aldo
                    I see what you mean.
                    About 70% of the congregants are over 70.

Gotta run...I'm davening Shacharit (with an Amidah repetition and the extra paragraph I learned for rosh chodesh tomorrow!!!) and Musaf!

Comment

Like others: none.

I'll join any religion that can give me incontrovertible scientific proof that they're correct (their god(s) exist, their holy scriptures are indeed what their god(s) ordain, etc. etc.) AND can convince all other religions of that as well without resorting to violence.

Comment

So far this thread is productive and doing good! But I'm gonna warn if it gets "flaming" its gone!

Comment

If I had to give an answer, I'm Raelian.

.Life has been scientifically created by extraterrestrials from another planet that we mistook for gods. They gave us a loving message, explaining how we came to be, thanks to science.
                          I'm a female. Deal with it, you sexist creeps.

Comment

Im another none person.

A war over religion is a war over who has the biggest imaginary friend.
                            Sam Rudge
                            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Protestant non-denominational Christian.

Comment

Working...
                              X