Reality dating shows suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality dating shows suck!

There are so many dating shows, batchlor, average joe, ect. They all suck! When are they going to end?

Its suposed to be reailty TV. How the hell is 50 pricey bitches fighting over one guy who has an IQ I could trip over reality?

I saw a comerical for this new reality show called the outback, it looks like survivor and batchlor combined (both of those shows suck. ) Some pricey bitch was talking about how she wanted to burn down the outback and build a mall. What a bitch.

My point is, nothing on these reality dating shows is real at all! Now that I think about it, airline is probably the most real reality show I know.

What do you think?

Reality dating shows suck!

What do you expect? You have like 50 nationwide TV stations, and each state has a further 50 stations, and all the slots have to be filled. The problem is, the TV audience seems to get stupider and stupider. I mean you had Big Brother, Survivor, Fear Factor, American Idol, Bachelor, Scare tactics, I bet you will etc, all shows that seem to especially appeal to rednecks. of course, if a show is new, everyone is watching it, but if they show more and more, ratings drop, and primitivity has to reach a new level to attract viewers. It's the same hear in Germany, albeit on less channels. In those times you can be glad if you have Pay-TV and watch a 6-hour aviation special on the Discovery channel .

-Colin

Comment

Re: Reality dating shows suck!

Originally posted by KBOS
      What do you think?
      What do I think?

Whining accomplishes nothing. Complain about it all you want, it's not gonna change a thing.

Comment

Yeah, I guess I was kind of whining, sorry about that. But seriously, what do you think of reality shows?

Comment

your right, they suck
          He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

Same here, sometimes I hate the state-owned France Télévisions' Channel 2 / 3 and joint-ventured Arte/5 because I think them not able to match BBC. However, when compelled to choose from a FT2/3/5 drama or documentary with a "real" and sucking TV offering from TF1 and M6, I still usually either go with the "public" school or do not watch TV at all !
            Alain
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Hi, My name's Paul and I'm addicted to Reality Television shows.
              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                Hi, My name's Paul and I'm addicted to Reality Television shows.
                Thank god for 12-step tharapy.

Comment

Working...
                X