Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uy707
    replied
    Good to read your buddy and you got some precautionary steps by neutralizing a road access and picking up an exact location while posting a third guy on the alert. In this case this become a worth taking calculated risk, so I agree in writing nice pics.
    Alain

Leave a comment:

• JJR
    replied
    Well, thank goodness for my other buddy spotting traffic 1/2 mile down the road!!!! theres no driveways ect. to have passing cars come un expectedly out of no where.... also this is the first corner going up the mountain, preceeded by a long streightaway behind me.... that and the spotter w/ nextel, he would warn me of oncomming traffic up to 45 seconds before it got there (we did it 4 times) risky yes but worth it? you bet ya..... thanks for your concern! and let me know when youll be driving..... ill be sure to stay away that day.....

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    Risky, especially in middle of curves, the road parts most dreaded by Joe Anoraks and most loved by real drivers, I think to be in the latters' club. Definitely something prolly too risky you did.
    Suppose I drove on your back, busy in negociating the S curve
    Accordingly I previously retrogressed my speed to enter the curve zone the nice way by not hitting the brake and by tuning on the engine's variation.
    By getting at mid level of the S, I am about to re-accelerate to keep the car in its centrifugal force and better accompany it to exit the curve but BINGO
    Too late to skip you and your buddy altogether !!!!
    Nice job Three ruined lives
    Alain

Leave a comment:

• MD11Forever
    replied
    Nice photos...good thing nobody was driving up behind you though.

Leave a comment:

• JJR
    started a topic Finally found somthin besides airplanes to catch

Finally found somthin besides airplanes to catch

Over on a nearby mountain I took some photos of my buddy on his motorcycle, this pic is from a while ago but Its still a rush to catch a good shot!!!!

nice lean buddy!!!!!

Dont Move!!

Maybe its cause Im near spinnin props all day long, but it didnt "feel" dangerous!!!! - MJ says he was doin 85mph....I felt the heat from the bike...... good times!!!!
Working...
X