Houston's Super Bowl Streaker gets no jail time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston's Super Bowl Streaker gets no jail time

"I've got no intention of ever shedding my clothes again in Texas," said Mark Roberts
    I guess he wasnt too happy about the $1,000 fine though. I think he got off easy for doing that during the super bowl. Maybe everyone was still stunned from Janet Jackson that they didnt notice this guy.

He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Did you know that he first streaked at the 1993 Hong Kong Rugby Sevens?

Cathay Pacific - The Heart of Asia

Comment

Did you know that he first streaked at the 1993 Hong Kong Rugby Sevens?
      yeah, he calls himself a profesional streaker

Comment

Profesional streaker?

WTF, all you have to do is run around infornt of large crowed naked, its not that hard.

He really needs a job

Comment

Originally posted by KBOS
          He really needs a job
          Or a life

This guy at my school streaked across the stage during a talent show... Cops went after him and he ran, but eventually got caught. They took away his 2 scholarships, took him to jail, AND kicked him off the track team (Which is where his Scholarships came from). They really screwed him over.
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos on here!
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos...over there!

Comment

Originally posted by northerner2121
            Originally posted by KBOS
            He really needs a job
            Or a life

This guy at my school streaked across the stage during a talent show... Cops went after him and he ran, but eventually got caught. They took away his 2 scholarships, took him to jail, AND kicked him off the track team (Which is where his Scholarships came from). They really screwed him over.
            Or both.

(And why did this guy have scholarships?)

Comment

Thats funny, that kid got jail time, and scholarships taken away (which is a lot more than $1000). This guy was on national tv at the Super Bowl and got less of a punishment

Comment

I think that streaker at the Calgary Flames game last year got jail time, after he got out of the hospital.

Comment

Best humiliation would be to shoot them with darts and when they faint, drag them to corner of the field and cover their body with a dirty blanket and let them regain consiousness.
                  You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

I think that streaker at the Calgary Flames game last year got jail time, after he got out of the hospital.
                    I didnt see that guy, but the guy in houston did get knocked down by one of the players. I dont think he was hurt though.

Comment

THAT WAS LIKE THE BEST SUPERBOWL!!! The streaker was hella funny, so its cool he got off like that.

I once went streaking into some girls slumber party and did a pole dance on the bed. Then ran. It was hella tight!!!!

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

THAT WAS LIKE THE BEST SUPERBOWL!!! The streaker was hella funny, so its cool he got off like that.

I once went streaking into some girls slumber party and did a pole dance on the bed. Then ran. It was hella tight!!!!
                        let me get this straight, you did a naked pole dance in front of a bunch of girls and then RAN? oooh I see, they were probably about to kick your a$$

Comment

No, but her dad was.

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

No, but her dad was.

Comment

Working...
                            X