Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im bored- whats going on?

Hey all-

Im bored just chatting to DeltaASA16 and deciding whetehr to call this girl i like or not. iv tried 3 times, been calling every 2 hrs . She has a b/f, but I know it wont work out, i give it till the end of the summer. all i want to do is ask her for lunch as friends, catch up since school got out then mov eon from there. listening to music too. nothing on tongiht...a.net is down and jp.net is boring(no offense). whats going on in ur life?

share it all please!!

Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Well lets see, my one friend just got her wisdom teeth out, and i've been trying to get in touch with her to see hows she's doing. So then I started an online poker tournament and i'm doing quite well. Hit both a four of a kind and a straight flush in 5 minutes. Fun times...

Comment

A lot's gone on since X-mas...I'll add that too.
      -A girl I thought I had shut me down in January, and two weeks later, inadvertantly quit talking to me with no explanation.
      -My best friend suddenly left our HS with little advance warning for a HS w/ a kick-ass tennis team (he's an avid tennis player) in March....I wasn't there his last day & found out when it was too late.
      -I met Adam Wright (DeltaASA16) & Mike (Mikecweb) at Riddle over Spring Break.

And now, what's going on right now.
      -I'm still single.
      -We were supposed to leave for Daytona in the morning, but my mom hurt her knee pretty badly, so that's on hold. As long as we get there in time for the Pepsi 400 (next week), I'm fine.
      -I'm talking to a girl I like on MSN....another is in Myrtle Beach for the next couple days.
      -I'm listening to a Steppenwolf CD.
      -A.net's down...I'm going to look at the Speed Insider http://insider.speedtv.com in a little while, where I go by the name JSprague24.
      -Two new shots of mine were added to the DB recently...click the link below to see all of my pics.
      -I'm bored, which is why I replied to this thread.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaRules
        -I'm talking to a girl I like on MSN.
        -I'm bored
        Feel like explaining this one?

Comment

Hmmm...Not Much. Talking to Alex online (like every night) my stomach hurts and im really gassy because of chili for dinner.

Just finished watching Goldmember. FUNNIEST MOVIE. I love it, I watch it so many times.

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
          October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

hahaha nice to see the bored folks..its fun being bored!!! ill share a little more inof on ym side for those that are actually interested. iv had a cruhs on this girl for a yera and a half, and iv yet to make a real move, iv aske dher out only to say she didnt want a b/f at the time, no big deal so we were just freinds, but it really progrssed to I HAVE TO HAVE THIS GIRL. so my buddy and his siter is helping me with her...and seing thru this b/f deal drama......well ill keep ya'll updated im hoping at leats i can reach her on her cell (she is so busy working..) and ask her for lunch as i said..

im busy working eveyr day 7 hrs....ok well i work at a bookstore its boring so ill say i SHOW UP for work....i usually work for 3 hrs at most.

im trying to convince my mom to let me take a flying trip over the US to PHX or somewhere far.....

i should play some games but its so boring.....

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
              Originally posted by DeltaRules
              -I'm talking to a girl I like on MSN.
              -I'm bored
              Feel like explaining this one?

my thoughts exactly.....

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Southwest
                Hmmm...Not Much. Talking to Alex online (like every night) my stomach hurts and im really gassy because of chili for dinner.

Just finished watching Goldmember. FUNNIEST MOVIE. I love it, I watch it so many times.
                BEYONCE IS HOOOOOOT

Damn she soo sexy and she is THE ONE!! well not for me..lol just THE ONE

and yeah talking to you to patrick......having major fun chatting together now arent we...

Comment

Just watched the College World Series between CalState and USC.
                  Now I am going to sleep...got to wake up at six tomorrow morning to go to work
                  Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                  No Frontiers

Comment

Lets see i'm...

I actually have no life at all....

It's pretty pathetic, about the most exciting thing i'm looking foreward to in the next few days is going to BDL at 6am saturday morning to catch morning departures then then after that there is "space and aviation day" which starts at 9am, basically all these planes come in and you can walk around them on the ramp so i'll go to that after all the departures are done. Then in 2 weeks i go to YVR.... but until then it's major boredom... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                      I actually have no life at all....
                      Surprise! Surprise!

jk :P

Going to Chicago soon.

2 weeks from today I'll be leaving you for a month.

Less than a week after that, I hope to be the 1st jp.net member to have a flight review from FlyI.

And that's my life.

(I left out stuff about friends here--y'all don't know them so I don't wanna bore you)

Comment

Originally posted by CHS
                        2 weeks from today I'll be leaving you for a month.
                        Yaaaaay! :P

Comment

Nothing boring here. Severe storms all over Wisconsin tonight...tornadoes, winds, hail, you name it we got it.
                          My town was pretty lucky though...
                          AND of course I have some good storm photos...
                          George R. Widener
                          Oshkosh, WI USA
                          Aircraft Photos Here
                          Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Just got back from working out with some friends.I'm sweaty and I stink so I'm gonna go put my kids to bed then take a shower. When I get out of the shower..I'm gonna make a move on my wife

Scott
                            "It's better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all
                            doubt."

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by BWI Scott
                              Just got back from working out with some friends.I'm sweaty and I stink so I'm gonna go put my kids to bed then take a shower. When I get out of the shower..I'm gonna make a move on my wife

Scott
                              A little too much info there

Comment

Working...
                              X