X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL! Most Annoying Web Page

Here it is: http://www.mostannoyingwebpage.com/v1/index2.html

Hope ya enjoy it!
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

I love it

Comment

Haha. That was really cool.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

RE

It sure lives up to it's reputation
        Cory Klimko
        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

That's nothing. THIS is annoying:

Comment

HELP!!! How do u stop it Aaron??????!!!!!!!!!!
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

RE

Jeeze, had to "CTRL-ALT-DEL" the stupid thing, man that is annoying.
              Cory Klimko

Comment

Told you it was annoying.

Some people have too much time on their hands LOL

Comment

RE

No kidding...
                  Cory Klimko

Comment

Incredible for what people seem to have time!

Regards,
                    Peter

Comment

I thoght it was some kind of virus, when upon pressing ctrl+alt+del the first few times, i got a popup telling me that I was an idiot, in addition to an absolutely "get-on-my-nerves" type of voice drilling it in. Finally, at about my fifth try, the task manager opened, and i was able to stop it. Man, that was annoying!!

Comment

Heck I'm not even going to try! :P

Comment

I like the first site.

The second is really ANNOYING.
                          Andy

Comment

I have seen the second site before at www.youdontknowwhoiam.org, but that site has since turned into a XXX database

I was wondering where it went!
                            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

No, this website is annoying!

http://www.geobop.com/Education/

So is this one... www.mydogspot.com

And this one has to be a parody!

十大最色视频软件,十大黄ios软件免费下载,十大污app手机搜狐网,看黄不收费的十大软件app手机版高清av中文字幕免费观看!!!包含了全网的视频资源,软件内无广告无弹窗,还给用户一个清净的观看视频感受,美丽人妻被按摩中出中文字幕超清高清-免费看成年视频的直播,无限次数极...

Yes, I have been Spam-ed by this person. Boy,

Comment

Working...
                              X