• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News:Pakistani is newest hostage in Iraq

Heres the link:

-PIAA310
    ***My Blog***

While this sucks, their demands wont be met, eventually they will figure out that this shit is not going to get them anywhere, except for more hatred worldwide.

Comment

not to be cold or anything but the reality is.......he's a dead man. I just hope those a**holes are stupid enough to kidnap someone from a country the USA can't control... say china for example.

Something like that would definatly put an end to this bull***t. We wouldn't have to worry about terrorism anymore if the chinese were to put their army muscle into this.
      In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
        While this sucks, their demands wont be met, eventually they will figure out that this **** is not going to get them anywhere, except for more hatred worldwide.
        Yup, they are making more enemies by doing this, they already had the US against them, now they have Korea,Turkey,Pakistan..... Against them.
        I hope these a**holes get caught!

-PIAA310
        ***My Blog***

Comment

PIAA310,

I do not think that by kidnipping and maybe killing a Pakistani will turn Pakistan against Iraq, that is absurd. Individuals who are emotionally sensitive and find this to hard to digest might think so, but majority of people, especially the Governments think otherwise. Infact, I can sense Pakistan's interest in Iraq. They want trade, that's it. It is all about money and business.

I do hope kidnappers come to their senses and release the hostages they are holding.
          You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

Originally posted by aic1985
            PIAA310,

I do not think that by kidnipping and maybe killing a Pakistani will turn Pakistan against Iraq, that is absurd. Individuals who are emotionally sensitive and find this to hard to digest might think so, but majority of people, especially the Governments think otherwise. Infact, I can sense Pakistan's interest in Iraq. They want trade, that's it. It is all about money and business.

I do hope kidnappers come to their senses and release the hostages they are holding.
            Trade what? Iraq has other things to worry about than trade(i think). I did not say that Pakistan will turn against Iraq. I said that they will be against the kidnapers.

-PIAA310
            ***My Blog***

Comment

Now the terrorists are threatening to kill their "muslim brothers" (in their own words), they've really lost the plot now and these acts of barbarism will only lead to more people opposing their cause.

Comment

Originally posted by GrantT
                Now the terrorists are threatening to kill their "muslim brothers" (in their own words), they've really lost the plot now and these acts of barbarism will only lead to more people opposing their cause.
                I hate to say it, but let them do it, I dont know what they think they will gain out of doing that, other then the fact that just about everyone will want to kill them, hey maybe even Osama would want to kill them.

Comment

Working...
                X