Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Hawai'i

Aloha guys,

This afternoon, our carrier, the USS John C. Stennis made it to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. We were pierside earlier this afternoon and approx. an hour later, we were allowed to get off the ship and go about the city. My buddy and I waited for 2 hours, we got ready and by the time we left, the everybody had left the ship already, so we didn't have to worry waiting in line to get off with 5,000 other people. First when we stepped, off I got lucky. I got "laid" by a gorgeous female. This is my first time I've been in Hawaii. We will be in Hawaii for 8 days til we will continue on our joint military exercise with the Australian Navy, Canadian Navy, Peru and Argentina Navy, and also the Japanese Navy are conducting with us. Of course, we ARE the highlight of this deployment for being the only aircraft carrier into Hawaii.

In the next few days, I plan on getting tons of photos and do alot of sight-seeing, go on a hike, beach, definatly visit the USS Arizona and USS Missouri and hopefully do a bit of flying in the North Shore of Oahu. There were rumors saying we're probably not gonna visit Japan and China due to typhoon season so chances are we might venture more south to Singapore and Australia in the late summer. No words on it yet.

Enjoy your summer.

Kevin

Re: Aloha from Hawai'i

Originally posted by gocaps16
    I got "laid" by a gorgeous female.
    Gorgeous Female what? Gibbon? :P

And thats either way too much information, or getting laid means something different over there
    I walked across an empty land
    I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
    I felt the earth beneath my feet
    Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Just out of curiosity, what's your job aboard the Stennis?

Comment

First when we stepped, off I got lucky. I got "laid" by a gorgeous female.
        Ka-ching

Nice going Kevin

That happened to my aunt also.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
          First when we stepped, off I got lucky. I got "laid" by a gorgeous female.
          Ka-ching

Nice going Kevin
          Somehow I think what Kevin is referring to is the tradition of getting a flower "lei" put around your neck when arriving in Hawaii.
          Sorry guys...
          George R. Widener
          Oshkosh, WI USA
          Aircraft Photos Here
          Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Comment

Bingo Pullin4u, that's what I meant. Sorry, If I tried to offend any females in here. But, getting laid here is a hawaiian tradition. cha-ching.

Aloges= My job is to support the F-14 Tomcat squadron back at my homeport in Virginia. I work inside a shop for 12 hours a day doing intermediate level maintainence on the F110-GE-400 F-14B/D jet engines.

Regards,

Kevin

Comment

If you have time for only one thing, see the Arizona. Be sure to try and talk to some of the Pearl Harbor veterans. I'm guessing a few still volunteer there.

Comment

We are right behind the USS Arizona memorial and from my shop, I could see it from the back.I will definately have to visit it. If not, we'll be in Pearl Harbor two more times.

Kevin

Comment

Maybe you can get "really laid" before you leave

-Clov

Comment

Working...
                    X