4th of July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pullin4u
    You're waiting until the 4th to light all that off?
    Trust me, its taken alot out of me to not light any yet.
    -Ralph Duenas

Knowledge & Power Overcome Superstition And Luck.

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

"Celebrate you country's independence by blowing up a piece of it!"

I'm considering making a border run either tomorrow night or Saturday for some fireworks. I just wish the State of Georgia would realize that the law banning fireworks is not too effective, and puts money into the economies of neighboring states. Cops around here usually turn a blind eye to fireworks on the 4th and at New Year's. There are a total of seven states that have a total ban on any type of fireworks (with the exception of licensed fireworks shows)

Comment

Originally posted by srbmod
        "Celebrate you country's independence by blowing up a piece of it!"

I'm considering making a border run either tomorrow night or Saturday for some fireworks. I just wish the State of Georgia would realize that the law banning fireworks is not too effective, and puts money into the economies of neighboring states. Cops around here usually turn a blind eye to fireworks on the 4th and at New Year's. There are a total of seven states that have a total ban on any type of fireworks (with the exception of licensed fireworks shows)
        Hehe, am I glad I live in South Carolina :P You better hurry up or they will be all gone!
        Click Here for my aviation photographs.
        No Frontiers

Comment

Re: 4th of July

Originally posted by Spartan13
          Well I don't know about you guys, but I know im going to be having some fun
          when in tulsa...
          anything illegal in there...oh yeah, that's just about everything nowadays.
          have a good time!
          www.airplanegeek.com

I'm looking for anything and everything Air 21 related

Comment

Stupid Illinois.
            Stupid Fireworks Illegial Illinois Law.

When we drive up to Michigan every year, on the way back we always buy some fireworks in Indiana and light them off July 4. Let's just say there are some hidden away...in my Illinois home

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
            October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

We are pierside right next to the Australian Navy ships here in Pearl, so on July 4th, we'll be lighting fireworks off the flight deck of our carrier and we'll be competing off. Good times, good times.

Kevin

Comment

Anyhow the party should be explosive !
                Alain
                Thanks for visiting
                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                *JetPhotos*
                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
                  Anyhow the party should be explosive !
                  Alain
                  (to continue the cheesy puns...)

Talk about more bang for your buck!

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Southwest
                    Stupid Illinois.
                    Stupid Fireworks Illegial Illinois Law.

When we drive up to Michigan every year, on the way back we always buy some fireworks in Indiana and light them off July 4. Let's just say there are some hidden away...in my Illinois home
                    I HEAR YA!!!! we drive to Missouri to buy them and then shoot them off here

but my mom says its a total waste of money, and that u might as well get the same display by lightning up a 5 dollar bill and setting it on fire and throwing it at a perosn, u get the same thing and u lose money anyhow...

sad thing...she is actually right...

Alex
                    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

The only thing he is missing is some of these babies!! Also he could use a little more illegal stuff too! Remember it never hurts to have stuff so big it causes your neighbors to run for their cars and speed away for the night!!!

In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

Well atleast some people here are goign to be having some fun. I get stuck working tomorrow...yep, I get to watch it all from the inside..... it really sucks!

Comment

Working...
                        X