Population Websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Population Websites

I was wondering if anybody knows of a good/accurate website to get population estimates from. The reason is that on a.net I keep seeing posts about LIT have around 600,000 people! The city of Little Rock only has around 200,000 so I'm wondering where these extra 400,000 people are coming from. So any website that gives good population estimates for cities and metro areas would be appreciated.
    Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
    ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

get an almanac

they have metro area statistics

who would've thought CHS had 600,000 ppl?

Comment

here is all the info you need to know about LIT according to the 2000 census.

Little Rock complete population and statistics ...find local info, yellow pages, white pages, demographics and more using Areaconnect Little Rock
      He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

www.airplanegeek.com

I'm looking for anything and everything Air 21 related

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

(I think this 600,000 that I keep seeing is still a bit of a stretch. )
          Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
          ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

It's kept up-to-date, relatively speaking.

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Working...
            X