Sensation White 2004 TONIGHT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensation White 2004 TONIGHT!

I know nobody here listens to trance or techno dance...but if you feel like it, on http://www.id-t.com/ you can listen to it broadcast live tomorrow from 10pm AMS time untill 8am the next morning! I'm going to listen to the whole thing (and record it )

I also have a 24 pack of Heineken (some right beer from Holland!) for the occasion.
    Just wish I could go experience it with the 60,000 other people at the Amsterdam Arena...

-Clovis

i love techno but most of sensation white is pretty cheesey!

i'll download some sets when they become available on sunday

wait til awakenings comes, best techno gig on the planet!

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Well so far Brian S's set SUCKS...

Super cheese...slow tracks... Hopefully Paul Van Dyk's set will be better.

But that aint stoppin me from havin a few drinks to enjoy the sound...

Mmmmm Bacardi+Coke

-Clovis

Comment

This Sensation SUCKED...

Paul Van Dyk's set owned...the rest was shitty. Sander's was okay...but full of stupid id&t interviews... :/

-Clovis

Comment

Van Dyk is pretty good. I'm more a fan of Crystal Method, Paul Oakenfold, Chemical Brothers, or Tiesto. Sorry it sucked. How much space did it take to record the whole thing?
          It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

clovis it indeed sucked...... i live a couple of KM next to it and well think this will be the only year since 2000 i won't buy both CD's...... maybe only black but we will see....

although ID&T has some great other events. the biggest, mysteryland is next to my house so free music and some great light show...
            My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

You're lucky Mauwie...I'm only going to download PvD and Sander Kleinenberg's sets...my recordings were interrupted 5 times by ID&T interviews...

Hopefully yhe line up next year will be worth seeing, if so I'll be there

-CLovis

Comment

great!, but there are some sites were you can download the whole CD for free... will give you the site when the CD is there for downloading.....

Leaterz,

maurice
                My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Working...
                X