Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.A.O. 9M-MRN and Concorde777steward

Gentlemen,

It has come to my attention that the forum posting tactics in use by you two valued members have created a snafu of sorts.
    As commander in chief of the Burppleson Air Force Base, I am thus in charge of the security and well being of the men and women of the United States Air Force who reside on base premesis.
    I cannot tolerate the persistent abuse of hand-clapping smileys, the word PEACE written in blue, and a distinct inability to carry out common discusion.
    Nor do I have the patience, to stand idly by as forces of communist evil tear at the innards of our very society.
    It has become apparent to me, that you sirs are part of a vast communist conspiracy, bent on furthering the effects of fluoridation, contaminating our supply of water, and in the end, leading to the poisoning of our own, precious bodily fluids...
    In closing I would like to inform you that a probationary period is being installed, upon which you will be on 24 hour constant alert surveillance, and that, in the event of any type of emergency, I have given my men orders to fire at will.

You are hereby dismissed

-General Jack Ripper,
    Cmdr. Burppleson Air Force Base

Holy sh!t Clovis! That is brilliant! This is by far the funniest thing ever posted in the history of these forums. Whenever I do get out to LAX I am so shaking your hand for this post. Well done!

Comment

I seldom say these words, but i think i have to say it now.
      kawan pukima, chi makan, babi utan, lan jau kamu tumbuh atas kepala kamu. Awas, satu hari nanti, apabila kamu buka mulut kamu, bukan lidah yang keluar tapi lan jaumu. kuyuk/anjing. ton tonmu. palirmu dipotong (oops, mandul sudah loh).

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain

Holy sh!t Clovis! That is brilliant! This is by far the funniest thing ever posted in the history of these forums. Whenever I do get out to LAX I am so shaking your hand for this post. Well done!

Thank you, "SWA733Captain". The proud men and women of the Burppleson Air Force Base thoroughly appreciate your concern.

-General Jack Ripper

Comment

LMFAO...Sh!t, I just couldn't stop laughing...
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Thanks General for your stern words for the young recruits.
            Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by Concorde777steward
              I seldom say these words, but i think have to say it now.
              kawan pukima, chi makan, babi utan, lan jau kamu tumbuh atas kepala kamu. Awas, satu hari nanti, apabila kamu buka mulut kamu, bukan lidah yang keluar tapi lan jaumu. kuyuk/anjing. ton tonmu. palirmu dipotong (oops, mandul sudah loh).
              Dear Sir,

You have been forwarned of the 24-hour constant alert surveillance system in place at this time. Unfortunatley it seems you were unable to comply with the terms of this agreement. We will therefor be forced to place you under military arrest. You will be flown to a military compound in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. You will be given further instructions upon your arrival.
              I am personally dissapointed with your performance..I had always know communist spies to be fierce resistants.

-General Jack Ripper
              Cmdr. Burrpleson Air Force Base

Comment

-General Jack Ripper,
                General Jackass? Sorry "I English not very well."

Yet, some genius has started another topic. Good one.

Now I am really scared!!!!

Maturity is definitely the issue here.

Comment

Way to go Clovis, you'd make the folks at AD proud. :P
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

Leftseat86

ONLY IF WE ARE AMERICANS!!!

Comment

[quote="Leftseat86"]

You have been forwarned of the 24-hour constant alert surveillance system in place at this time. Unfortunatley it seems you were unable to comply with the terms of this agreement. We will therefor be forced to place you under military arrest. You will be flown to a military compound in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. You will be given further instructions upon your arrival.
                      I am personally dissapointed with your performance..I had always know communist spies to be fierce resistants.

-General Jack Ripper
                      Cmdr. Burrpleson Air Force Base

Who cares. besides, american soldiers are very very bad. American soldiers, most of them are rapers.

Comment

Originally posted by 9M-MRN
                        Maturity is definitely the issue here.
                        I wholeheartedly agree :wicked:

this poor kid doesn't know the joke's on him...

Comment

American soldiers, most of them are rapers
                          "Rapers"...ahh yes, where have I heard that before...ohh...that's right, nowhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Indian Airlines
                            Yeah I don't, duhhh.....

So, should I feel insulted and humiliated? Argghhhhh....

Comment

Originally posted by 9M-MRN
                              Originally posted by Indian Airlines
                              Yeah I don't, duhhh.....

So, should I feel insulted and humiliated? Argghhhhh....
                              Just SHUT UP.
                              Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Working...
                              X