Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terror in the Skies, Again?

by Annie Jacobsen

Don't even talk about its from the WOMENS WALL STREET JOURNAL, I got the info link from another site.... interesting if all of it is 100% true and accurate but its the media never know what could be added to sell papers and stuff......

Comment

Wow that is damn scary! I never thought about the possibility of someone building a bomb AFTER they get on the plane.
      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Yup, and they've been smuggling them onboard in cameras. Better ban them.

Maybe that guy just threw away the bag. Who would have thought. trash in the garbage can.

Imo, this is just a bunch of overreactive bs.

Comment

Sounds too me like another over exaggerated attempt to promote paranoia so ppl will gladly give up even more civil liberties... since CAPPSII has been struck down already...

Cute story though...

Comment

Oh... my bad. I thought TowerAir was to fly again.

Comment

Originally posted by aloges
              Oh... my bad. I thought TowerAir was to fly again.
              LMFAO

Comment

I've now read a few pages of that story, up to the part where she wrote a letter to NWA. Anyone want to place a bet on when cameras are going to be banned? Maybe us passengers also need to be banned from entering the cabin for safety reasons; after all, we could eat a few pounds of beans before we board, fart in the lavatory and use the batteries in our cameras to produce a spark, lighting the gas and blowing the plane to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by aloges
                  Maybe us passengers also need to be banned from entering the cabin for safety reasons
                  100% of hijacks have been conducted by someone who was on the plane.

I will submit to the TSA that people be banned from entering the cabin. You can pay the airline and then just sit in the terminal and imagine you are going somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                    You can pay the airline and then just sit in the terminal and imagine you are going somewhere.
                    If there's ever been a business opportunity for Virtual Reality Holidays, this is it. Maybe we can ask SWA733Captain about a VR airline, what do you think?

Comment

But then there comes the threat of virtual terrorism.... how do we deal with that.

Comment

Virtual Federal Air Transport Security Department

Comment

With virtual Air Marshals?

Comment

Or mabey we shouldn't allow ppl into the virtual cabins either...

Comment

Why the hell do you guys think this is true?? LMFAO, its not, first off, if they had been doing this as long as they had been the would have diverted. Second the F/A would never tell anyone that a federal air marshall was on board, I love how this is also written by a lady that writes a lot of BS. Get real.

Comment

Working...
                              X