Terror in the Skies, Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
    Or mabey we shouldn't allow ppl into the virtual cabins either...
    I'm sure Cdr Worf would gladly take care of any sort of trouble a human might be able to cause.

Originally posted by chrisburns
    Why the hell do you guys think this is true?? LMFAO, its not, first off, if they had been doing this as long as they had been the would have diverted. Second the F/A would never tell anyone that a federal air marshall was on board, I love how this is also written by a lady that writes a lot of BS. Get real.
    I can't see how everyone is taking this gem seriously - that's why we're all making fun of it!

Comment

At least it was quite entertaining.
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Terror in the Skies, Again?

Originally posted by Crazy764
        At least it was quite entertaining.
        Indeed .

-Colin

Comment

Originally posted by aloges
          I've now read a few pages of that story, up to the part where she wrote a letter to NWA. Anyone want to place a bet on when cameras are going to be banned? Maybe us passengers also need to be banned from entering the cabin for safety reasons; after all, we could eat a few pounds of beans before we board, fart in the lavatory and use the batteries in our cameras to produce a spark, lighting the gas and blowing the plane to pieces.
          I think sooner or later, we'll be accomodated as follow
          - in a box,
          as in the movie "The Fifth Element" directed by Luc Besson and starring Bruce Willis, Milla Jorovitch, Gary Oldman and Chris Rock, if granted access in the cabin, or
          - in some pens, similar to those used for horses, but sized for one person and flown on board converted palletized freighters
          Alain
          Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Yup..... It wont be long till all the planes are converted to "Convict" type transports..... just think first class will be only shackles for feet!!!! doesnt sound like fun.....

Comment

And snopes debunks it! http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/skyterror.asp Read "The Hysterical Skies", only a bit of advertising before a good read!

Comment

This kinda crap is gonna get worse before it gets better. UGH! just a ton more BS to scare people not to travel. Jezz I mean if we had Jakie chan or some middle eastern fighting guy, people would be wetting there pants.

I have a feeling we wont be seeing much more of this real terroist attacks. Osama ben poopin wont do more, he already did what he wanted to do. Think of it like your in middle school and theres a bully that your gonna fight. Bully punches you hard, hes done with you. But you want to get him. Just the same type of scenerio of whats going on today.
                -Kevin

Comment

Probably only gonna have problems like that crazy guy in ATL that stole the tug and took a rip up the runway before being stopped by mechanics.... at least they stopped him...

Comment

Originally posted by aloges
                    And snopes debunks it! http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/skyterror.asp Read "The Hysterical Skies", only a bit of advertising before a good read!
                    Great read

Now is there an e-mail for that beeotch that caused all this nonesense.... I have a few words for her

Comment

She needs a bit of a reality check.

BTW, paranoia is alive and well in the U.S. One guy who is of swedish descent was reported as a 'arab' at DCA. The lady who reported him also took his JP airline fleets, presumably as evidence. However as a thief she is probably the one in trouble with the police.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                        The lady who reported him also took his JP airline fleets, presumably as evidence. However as a thief she is probably the one in trouble with the police.
                        I don't know what to say... That is just so idiotic! I didn't know people can be that dumb! "Look, he's got a book listing airplane data!" "Has he marked the ones he wants to bring down? "

Comment

Working...
                        X