Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Chris Kilroy

Chris,

FYI, the deadline is coming up in a few weeks for the JCS Tiger Cruise paperwork which is Aug. 9. To be eligible on board the USS Stennis from Pearl Harbor to San Diego, I will need them asap. Let me know if you can make it or not. So far, the dates is Sept. 25 to Oct. 2. It's not official yet.
    If you cannot make it, it's no biggie just that you'll miss a spectacular Pacific Ocean airshow on the flight deck and celebrating our homecoming in San Diego. If you need all the forms, it should be in the USS John C. Stennis' official site and there should be a number where to fax the forms. As for the $100 fee, if you cannot mail it in time, let me know, I'll pay them the $100 and you can owe me back, if not, the Z3 will be mine.

Email me or reply whenever you get this. Time is running out.

Regards,

Kevin

Yeah.. chris never reads this forum :P

So... hopefully he wont see this and you can pick me ... hehe..

What kind of airshow is it going to be on the deck? I can imagine a few flybys.. but what else?

-Adam

Comment

Dude tiger cruises are awesome!
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Well, if you see Chris, let him know. I'm not even sure if they will approve or disapprove becuase we only have 900 available beds and with 5,000 of us, everyone wants to bring family for this cruise but some are going to get off in Hawaii and fly off to California so we can get more beds for extra people.

Adam, what I mean by airshow is that you've never seen in your life. Have you ever seen such a supersonic flyby with the jetblast spurting water from the ocean hundreds of feet in the air? No Blue Angels but our pilots sure are "born to be wild" and they'll give us a damn good show.

Kevin

Comment

Kevin..........remember me????

Comment

Kevin,

Thanks for the invitation, but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. Left you a voicemail a few weeks back, but I guess you didn't get it.

Hope you can find someone else who'd like to go!

Thanks again!
            Trump is an idiot!
            Vote Democrats!!

Comment

DUDE! MEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMMEMEMEM please me!
              Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Working...
              X