Fun things to do with girlfriends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nwaA330
    well, i went and picked her up at about 5:30 pm for a 7:00 reservation at a very nice restaurant called Morton's in Minneapolis. We got downtown at about 6:15 and basically just walked around. It was a beautiful night. We ate dinner, and I had a delicious filet!!! God it was expensive, and yes I paid for it, I would never think about letting her pay for even a cent of it!!!!! That's ok though, it was an awesome dinner. After dinner at about 9:00, we went to a nice dance club. It wasn't one of those gross clubs where you see a bunch of trashy, creepy people. It's very low key and fun. We were there until about 11:00 pm and then we headed back to my house. We had a really nice talk about how everything between us had been going, and all that mushy "I'm going to miss you while your gone" crap! I'm not getting into details but she ended spending the night. She didn't want to leave and I didn't want her to leave because we both knew that once she left, she was gone for a month and a half. But she's obviously back now, and things are going as great as ever! Sorry of if this is too much info but someone told me to spill the beans so consider the beans spilled.
    Sounds like a great night, way to go!

Comment

I didn't think I could ever pull something like that off!

Comment

Originally posted by nwaA330
        I didn't think I could ever pull something like that off!
        You go man! That sounds awesome!

Wish I could do that! Maybe I will one day not too soon!

-Pete
        Pete Ganabathi
        Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Working...
        X