Your backyard view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your backyard view

As a connection to the your home post, show us the view you get from your backyard! This is mine, (im close to both jfk and lga)

Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Heres mine!!! LONG LIVE SFO!!!

I can see the whole airport, but in this pic all u see is the runways and some of the terminal. I finally got some good pics from my house, but my scanners acting up . When It works, i'll get the pics up.

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

Originally posted by Chasen_KSFO
      Heres mine!!! LONG LIVE SFO!!!

I can see the whole airport, but in this pic all u see is the runways and some of the terminal. I finally got some good pics from my house, but my scanners acting up . When It works, i'll get the pics up.
      damn you

Comment

Thats a lot of activity going on.
        So when am I invited for dinner
        Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

How about thursday noonish , or we can just have the US meeting at my house . lol jk.

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

Working...
          X