• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the dates on this PHL bit?

Comment

• Originally posted by pullin4u
      Originally posted by PortColumbus
      I thought about taking Hooters LCK-ATL, but I don't have that kind of money to blow.
      Is money all that gets blown on Hooters flights???
      I want to fly them sometime...hopefully spring break will be in SC one day

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

• The dates will likely be, before or after the July 4. Still to be decided on.
        ***My Blog***

Comment

• PHL sounds like it may be possible for me. Only about a 6 hour car trip from here in case the airfare is unreasonable.
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

• Just keeping this alive..
            ***My Blog***

Comment

• Originally posted by PIAA310
              Just keeping this alive..
              Only 10 months to go.
              My photos on jp.net

Comment

• Originally posted by PortColumbus
                Originally posted by PIAA310
                Only 10 months to go.
                And 500 dollars to make
                You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                  Only 10 months to go.
                  And 500 dollars to make

no sweat
                  My photos on jp.net

Comment

• Originally posted by PortColumbus
                    Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                    Only 10 months to go.
                    And 500 dollars to make

no sweat
                    Too bad my job ends for the year next week
                    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

• So what are the tentative dates now? I'm looking at putting up a page on my site over the weekend regarding the meetup, and am trying to piece things so that I won't have to go updating the page every other week. I have also made a mention of the meetup over at our sister site (Airdisaster.com), so we may get some folks from over there that don't post over here as much that might be interested in this meetup. I'll probably put in links to various hotel and airline booking sites and put in some area maps and such, along with a spotter's guide (which will evolve as I go along), and a guestbook for the meetup. I'll announce when I have it up on my site.

Comment

• Are the "other" people having the meet-up outside the U.S. still???
                        ***My Blog***

Comment

• Originally posted by srbmod
                          So what are the tentative dates now? I'm looking at putting up a page on my site over the weekend regarding the meetup, and am trying to piece things so that I won't have to go updating the page every other week. I have also made a mention of the meetup over at our sister site (Airdisaster.com), so we may get some folks from over there that don't post over here as much that might be interested in this meetup. I'll probably put in links to various hotel and airline booking sites and put in some area maps and such, along with a spotter's guide (which will evolve as I go along), and a guestbook for the meetup. I'll announce when I have it up on my site.
                          Saturday + Sunday July 9-10, the week after the 4th of July holiday?

Maybe..
                          My photos on jp.net

Comment

• After deciding not to read through 16 pages to find the answer, I'll just ask.

What airport/city was decided?

Comment

• Originally posted by Torin Wilson
                              After deciding not to read through 16 pages to find the answer, I'll just ask.

What airport/city was decided?
                              ATL
                              My photos on jp.net

Comment

• Cheers.

What happened to SYD?

Comment

Working...
                                X