No announcement yet.

Unofficial 2005 Jp.net US meetup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 2 here. Im getting to ATL on Friday evening or Saturday morning and leaving sunday night or monday morning.

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

• I'll probably be there late afternoon Friday, all day Saturday and Sunday, and MAYBE all of monday.
      My photos on jp.net

Comment

• Alright b777 and pullin4u....What day are u guys arriving on

Different question...where is everyone going to meet before going to thier hotel and later to the Airport??
        ***My Blog***

Comment

• Originally posted by PIAA310
          Alright b777 and pullin4u....What day are u guys arriving on

Different question...where is everyone going to meet before going to thier hotel and later to the Airport??
          I will be arriving on Friday afternoon and leaving Monday afternoon.

Hopefully everyone can stay at the Renaissance so we will all meet up there. However, it's still early so no need to go into specifics yet.
          Click Here for my aviation photographs.
          No Frontiers

Comment

• I plan on staying 3 or 4 days. I believe I will arrive in the afternoon of the 17 and leave the 21.
            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

• So let me get this right, it will be just a weekend in ATL? (didn't read the whole thread)

Comment

• Originally posted by Spotter
                So let me get this right, it will be just a weekend in ATL? (didn't read the whole thread)

ya,but you can stay as long as you want. most of us are planning to stay at the Renaissance where u can spot on ur balcony.

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

• I am not exactly sure how myschedule will pan out, it really depends on the exact days of the meet (which I assume will be ironed out and finalized by spring)...if the meet is over a weekend I would most likely try to arrive Friday morning and depart Monday afternoon.
                  George R. Widener
                  Oshkosh, WI USA
                  Aircraft Photos Here
                  Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

• We still have a lot of time to plan this in detail...i will probably not reserve anything till about May or at the end of April
                    ***My Blog***

Comment

• me either. I dont even know if im gonna choose UA or AirTran yet

My Pics on J.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Chasen_KSFO
                        me either. I dont even know if im gonna choose UA or AirTran yet
                        Go AirTran, it'll be on one of their new 737-700s with XM satellite radio. Especially if you've never flown on AirTran. Plus you never know, United could axe that once daily SFO-ATL route before next June.

Comment

• Personally I'm leaning towards Delta for my flight. But that may change...
                          George R. Widener
                          Oshkosh, WI USA
                          Aircraft Photos Here
                          Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

• Frontier or America West, since I have a lot of flying, I am leaning towards Frontier, with TV
                            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

• I thought about taking Hooters LCK-ATL, but I don't have that kind of money to blow.
                              My photos on jp.net

Comment

• Just trying to keep this from falling into the depths.
                                My photos on jp.net

Comment

Working...
                                X