Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Photography From The LA Trip

Hi all,
    Aswell as taking aviation pics, I like to do some general photography from time to time, so I thought I'd post up some of the pics from the LA trip Enjoy...

Beautiful and classic Californian sunset

Well... This one's half aviation James and Adam shooting a China 744 at the In-N-Out.

Another one of my "bird photos," this time it's an animal This Gull hovered alot around the In-N-Out.

Typical American freeway shot.

Taken on the airport shuttle bus, while on our way to the Encounter Restraunt. 10 second exposure.

The famous Encounter Restraunt.

Adam and myself fire the trigger at the exact same time.... Jinx!

Shiny BTW, that isn't dirt on my camera/lens, it's just a dirty wheel

Taken from our hotel balcony. This was a great spot for these long exposures I really do like these kinda shots 15 second exposure.

These next couple were taken in London at a local meet, the night before we flew out to the USA.

Subaru Impreza WRX Estate revs up with flames popping out the back while letting off the throttle, this is due to a rich engine mixture. It produces some amazing photos, especially at night time

A closer look. The sound of the Scooby's purr from the flat four engine is awesome, but when you've got the hissing of the dump valve and flames licking the car's a$$ out of the exhaust, it's wicked!

That's all for now

Dale

Now that's just plain bitchin'

Comment

Nice pics Dale.

I remember how long you and Adam spent trying to get that synchronised flash shot .

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL
        I remember how long you and Adam spent trying to get that synchronised flash shot .
        hahaha...he made it sound it like it happened by chance. :P
        Will F.
        Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
          Originally posted by B7772ADL
          hahaha...he made it sound it like it happened by chance. :P
          Yeah it did happen by chance in the pic further up the post. It was a couple of days later that we were trying to catch each other by chance, but never succeeded, after about an thrity minutes of trying The one above was pure fluke.

Dale

Comment

Dale, Love the pictures man! Haha.. Had to throw the shot of the Seagul in there eh?

Thats also definately a sweet shot of the flash on my camera. I have one of kevin doing the same thing.. I'll have to dig it up sometime. :P

Great shots!

-Adam

Comment

Working...
            X