Not what to do with a police car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not what to do with a police car!

I was not driving thankfully but the driver was quite........ lets say peed off that he did that. We all were laughing.

He jammed the wheel in the spikes of the rails and collected a fence post. We were 30mins late from this event. We could not leave him and his partner there

Some people in today's society are so thick!

Is that a Holden Monaro? It's sold in the US as the Pontiac GTO.
    Click Here for my aviation photographs.
    No Frontiers

Comment

It is just an ordinary Holden Commodore. Not alot of power compared to the Ford Falcon
      Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

It's good to see the "POLICE" on the red and blue light-bar to remind people that there is a police car behind them. Along with, "POLICE" written on the hood.
          My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron
            It's good to see the "POLICE" on the red and blue light-bar to remind people that there is a police car behind them. Along with, "POLICE" written on the hood.
            lol

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

Working...
            X