• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No topless women over 60, on beaches

This is great!

Topless elderly ladies scare people on the Black Sea beaches
    08/10/2004 13:00
    Romanian police is going to ban ladies over 60 years old to sunbathe at beaches topless.
    The police states that this "ugly show" distracts tourists.

The police in Constanta County famous with its sand beaches on the Black Sea coast, constantly receives complaints from people having holidays, about elderly ladies who demonstrate their wrinkled breasts to people while sunbathing, with no shame.

"Sunbathing topless has its age restrictions, and elderly ladies ought to understand this", said Chief of local police Victor Polesku. The policemen patrolling beaches say they are sick and tired of the busts of elderly females who filled the beaches.

"It is always pleasant to see young women sunbathing topless, provided that the women are attractive. But ironically, mainly elderly ladies sunbathe topless. This looks disgusting", says officer Ionut Polesku patrolling the beach in Constanta.
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

These guys are geniuses. Just hope they figure this stuff out in France soon.

-clovis

Comment

No topless women over 60, on beaches

. That's what I hate about all the topless beaches here in Germany, instead of what your looking for, young topless girls 21 and younger , you get what you don't want your worst nemesis to see, elderly women, with their boobs dangling around their knees, and their chubby husbands (Why don't we have a vomiting emoticon?).

-Colin

Comment

My view from the beach two weeks ago:

Comment

I think Clovis has a promising career in Voyer photography.
          It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Comment

I swear I was about to ask her to TAKE HER F&%KING top off since it was ALLOWED on this BEACH....

Jesus...if hot girls aren't gonna show me the goods at the beach they should just stay home.

And 60 year olds should stay home in any case.

-Clovis

Comment

Wow.... nice pic. Did any of the girls ever catch you taking their pics?

Comment

Clovis you little perv.......... BTW can I barrow your camera? haha

Comment

No topless women over 60, on beaches

You're probably also the main contributor at http://www.voyeurweb.com/ , aren't you ?

-Colin

Comment

In the worlds or Quagmire (off family guy) he he ALLRIGHT!
                      -Kevin

Comment

What they need to do is put a weight limit on toplessness on beaches too....I saw way too many topless fat chicks on the beach in Spain when I was there in 1999. Not fun. :P

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaRules
                          What they need to do is put a weight limit on toplessness on beaches too....I saw way too many topless fat chicks on the beach in Spain when I was there in 1999. Not fun. :P

DeltaRules
                          Don't worry, "We are now targeting fat chicks."

:P

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                            My view from the beach two weeks ago:

any close up shots avai?
                            Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86

I swear I was about to ask her to TAKE HER F&%KING top off since it was ALLOWED on this BEACH....

Jesus...if hot girls aren't gonna show me the goods at the beach they should just stay home.

And 60 year olds should stay home in any case.

-Clovis
                              Any close ups of this.
                              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Working...
                              X