Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston

Well i took a little trip up to BOS today for spotting/photograhy... here are some-non aviation subjects

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and i just have to add some aviation stuff too... my favorite 4

Very Nice shots Paul!

What lens were you using for those shots?

btw.. the girl on the left... ugh uking emoticon:

-Adam

Comment

I used the 70-200 for most of the things except the fourth from the top which was taken with the 18-55... i also took a bunch more stuff.... waaay too much to upload here.

Comment

Boston

Nice shots, but next time to take panty shots of girls, either a) don't take pictures with their face on it, or b) with a face pic if she looks good .

-Colin

Comment

Re: Boston

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
          next time take panty shots of girls, either a) don't take pictures with their face on it, or b) with a face pic if she looks good .

-Colin
          Exactly The first shot of the girl is pretty cool But the next one when I saw her face...

Nice shots though 320. You got VROC too

Dale

Comment

Hope you liked Boston, but next time you act like a pervert and take photos of the asses of strangers, please make sure that the person whose ass you are taking a photo of is good looking, or at least decent!

Comment

I wanna go there!

My parents used to live in Brookline and they keep saying they will take me to visit, but they haven't yet.

Comment

Cool FlyCharlestonSC, my aunt lives in brookline and I'm not far away.

Comment

Boston is a great place. I have only been there twice, once last summer for a few days and once this winter for a few hours since our Amtrak train got to Boston about 10 hours late. Brookline looked like a nice area when I passed through.
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

nice shots, Boston is beautifull. It looks like you got a little distracted though with the panty shots
                    He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

Both those girls are totally not f--kable...

-Clovis

Comment

Great shots...

but umm that last one of the girls... :\
                        www.acairport.com

Comment

Working...
                        X