Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another John Kerry flip-flop

kinda self exlanitory..see for yourself

August 1, 2004: John Kerry claims he will "enormously" reduce US troops in Korea and Europe.

August 18, 2004: John Kerry calls President Bush's plan to withdraw 60,000 US troops from Korea and Europe "dangerous"

here we go again

but he can pronounce the word nuclear!

Comment

Re: Another John Kerry flip-flop

And?

Originally posted by N776AU

August 1, 2004: John Kerry claims he will "enormously" reduce US troops in Korea and Europe.

August 18, 2004: John Kerry calls President Bush's plan to withdraw 60,000 US troops from Korea and Europe "dangerous"

here we go again
      Airline Route News
      Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

Originally posted by jiml1126
        And?

here we go again
        And what? He was once againg rolled back from something he previously agreed on. Damn, the Elections will be tough this year, choosing between a flip-flopping, millionaire woman-marrying slime bag, and a Houkd-on-Fonnicks president .
        Hell, I'd probably vote for Ralph Nader when I look at Kerry and Bush .

-Colin

Comment

Can we not turn this board into another God Damn Bush vs Kerry board.... Jesus Fucking Christ people.......... 1/2 the people on this board can't vote for one reason or another, (i.e to young or you are a non citizen) if you wanna debate this go to another board don't bring it here.

Comment

he fVcking started it!........ :P
            Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
              And?

here we go again
              And what? He was once againg rolled back from something he previously agreed on. Damn, the Elections will be tough this year, choosing between a flip-flopping, millionaire woman-marrying slime bag, and a Houkd-on-Fonnicks president .

-Colin
              You'd better watch out Gerd doesn't get re-elected! As a German citizen, I wouldn't like to see that one happen.

Comment

Well, he switched planes

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                  Well, he switched planes
                  lmao
                  Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

The deployment of troops in Europe was largely to dissuade an invasion from the East by the Soviet Union. Now that that threat is removed, of course troops should be removed. Troops stationed in Europe and in particular the middle east have contributed to the growing hatred of the US. Based on the information you provided in the first thread, this can hardly be considered a flip flop.

However, even if this was a change in policy direction in the Kerry camp, which do you find more dangerous. A leader who admits that a mistake has been perpetuated and attempts policy change with the aim of correction. Or, a leader who consistently disregards the constitution, massages the intelligence angencies for desired results, installs a republican puppet as new director of central intellegence etc. etc. etc. Lets just hope the 'democratic' process is not tainted like in the last election. The people deserve a leader that was legitimately installed.

The choice is easy.
                    YBBN - James

Comment

i think the republicans are playing a subliminal game..... vote for bush and dick...........appeals to both genders......
                      Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubana
                        Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                        And?

here we go again

-Colin
                        You'd better watch out Gerd doesn't get re-elected! As a German citizen, I wouldn't like to see that one happen.
                        Before that happens I'm blowing up the f***ing Reichstag . Schroeder for another 4 additional years Hell no! There are enough people already who really hate him (including me), and perhaps even some who'd be ready to kill him (not yet including me).

-Colin

Comment

Bush seems to the real flip-flop. Can anyone even imagine he's asking Kerry to condemn those anti-Kerry ads? hypocrite.
                          Airline Route News
                          Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

Comment

Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X