No announcement yet.

Another John Kerry flip-flop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Australia, a flip-flop is commonly know as a type of thong (no not a intimate apparel thong, the thong i am referring to is a type of footwear). They're called flip-flops because when you walk they go flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop as they leave the ground and tap on your heel. And no, you never never never never never never never never never never wear socks with them. Otherwise you'll probably be laughed at. :P

An American political "flip-flop" in Oz is a political "backflip"

TangoSierraVictor

-Can I get a receipt for my 2c?
    Australia bound!
    Sep 3 ICN-KIX JL964 767
    Sep 3~4 KIX-BNE JL777 747

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler
      And people who think that everyone who disagrees with them is blind or ignorant, are arrogant.
      I agree.

Now why did Bush call France and Germany 'old Europe'????
      YBBN - James

Comment

Originally posted by GrantT
        Originally posted by jiml1126
        People who don't think that way or similar way are actually blind or ignorant.
        I don't mind people expressing their opinions, especially during an election but people who equate Bush to Hitler are pig ignorant and need a few history lessons.
        Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

-

Originally posted by YBBN
          And people who think that everyone who disagrees with them is blind or ignorant, are arrogant.
          I agree.

Now why did Bush call France and Germany 'old Europe'????
          IIRC that was Rumsfeld.

Comment

John Kerry could not say at his turn something funny about the growing imports already used in Bush-isms, he had to find something and tried his luck !
            Alain
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Thank you for point out. Because this is what happened to the US administration right now - Arrogant.

Originally posted by jiml1126
              People who don't think that way or similar way are actually blind or ignorant.
              Actually the conservatives/republicans are just slapping their own face by accusing others arrogant when they started this already.
              Airline Route News
              Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

Working...
              X