Eyes on the atlantic again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyes on the atlantic again.

This thing has the same look as andrew....only a tad stronger.
    Forecast Cat 3 by tonight.

Try to catch me flyin dirty...

[scooby voice] "RUH-ROH" [/scooby voice]
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Eyes on the atlantic again.

Oh no, not again . Maybe this Mother Nature's plan on how to stop all the expansion at FLL (very bllack humor, I know).

-Colin

Comment

sucks to be you guys

Comment

Get that parka zipped up UND boy.

Comment

Looks like it is heading a little south of me. Chucktown will be ready for it if it hits, though!

(Fly1346: I'm sure there will be plenty of vacant hotel rooms in whichever city it hits--you could get a nice rate! :P )

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
              Looks like it is heading a little south of me. Chucktown will be ready for it if it hits, though!

(Fly1346: I'm sure there will be plenty of vacant hotel rooms in whichever city it hits--you could get a nice rate! :P )
              It's much to early to assume it will stay on this course. It will probably still be at sea this time next week unless it speeds up.
              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Don't get too excited SC boy...its not a hurricane but it'll get a name.

Comment

wth is going on with this weather?!?! We are just getting back to normal and now there is one heading in our direction. it's going to be just as strong... we won't make it through another one!

it needs to make a right turn and get the f*@* outta here!!!
                  In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

only hope is a "left turn" or more west bring it into the straights....

Comment

Mike did I ever tell you how much I enjoy reading your posts? Dam things better stay far away from Long Island, I still have plenty of boating to do!!

Comment

Even if they went up by Long Island, they wouldn't be too strong since the water is cooler.

Here's an update of Frances.....It's now a major hurricane.

(Updated)
                        Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
                        ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Looks like it's gonna take a similar track as andrew

Comment

i said before and ill say it again... I hope we see some effects up here in NY

Why I say this cuz nothing exciting has happened this summer!
                            Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Originally posted by fly1346
                              i said before and ill say it again... I hope we see some effects up here in NY

Why I say this cuz nothing exciting has happened this summer!
                              To be desperate enough to want that...you must have a very sad life...
                              Will F.
                              Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Working...
                              X