Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chasen_KSFO
    my friend didnt like it and said reading subtitles is too confusing when they come and go so fast.
    Then should ask him to practise more.

People in Malaysia are very lazy, when i was in Malaysia a while ago, there are so many foreign dramas/telenovelas (from Hong Kong, Korea, China, India, Mexico, Venezuela, Peru, Colombia & many more) in their National TV & all of them are with the original language. So you have to read the subtitles all the time. But it's a good opportunity for us to learn a new language .
    Alitalia > Always Late In Take-off Always Late In Arrival
    American Airlines > Always Awful
    PAL - phillippine airlines > Plane Always Late
    BWIA > But Will It Arrives
    CAAC > Crash All Around China / Chinese Airliners Always Crash
    JAL - Japan Airlines > Just Another Loser
    QANTAS > Quick And Nasty Transport Australian Style
    TWA - Trans World Airlines > Terrorist Welcome Aboard / The Worst Airline
    UTA > Unlikely To Arrive
    MAS - Malaysia Airlines > Money And Sex
    SIA - Singapore Airlines > Stupid Idiots Aboard
    Aufganza mīntīdok orija zuedkaj upps'shaff fīnstrok dīr dcuber sakundar.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_AB6
      my friend didnt like it and said reading subtitles is too confusing when they come and go so fast.

People in Malaysia are very lazy, when i was in Malaysia a while ago, there are so many foreign dramas/telenovelas (from Hong Kong, Korea, China, India, Mexico, Venezuela, Peru, Colombia & many more) in their National TV & all of them are with the original language. So you have to read the subtitles all the time. But it's a good opportunity for us to learn a new language .
      my friend is chinese, he just said that its hard to understand what they are saying when they fight and he had his ear drums blown out in the end when a woman, in his words, "does a condor screech" ouch...

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_AB6

my friend is chinese, he just said that its hard to understand what they are saying when they fight and he had his ear drums blown out in the end when a woman, in his words, "does a condor screech" ouch...
        Different accent i guess, just like Mexican Spanish & Venezuelan Spanish where the pronounciation of Mexican Spanish is sooo strong (just like Bahasa Indonesia) while Venezuelan Spanish is muuuch softer (just like Bahasa Malaysia).
        Alitalia > Always Late In Take-off Always Late In Arrival
        American Airlines > Always Awful
        PAL - phillippine airlines > Plane Always Late
        BWIA > But Will It Arrives
        CAAC > Crash All Around China / Chinese Airliners Always Crash
        JAL - Japan Airlines > Just Another Loser
        QANTAS > Quick And Nasty Transport Australian Style
        TWA - Trans World Airlines > Terrorist Welcome Aboard / The Worst Airline
        UTA > Unlikely To Arrive
        MAS - Malaysia Airlines > Money And Sex
        SIA - Singapore Airlines > Stupid Idiots Aboard
        Aufganza mīntīdok orija zuedkaj upps'shaff fīnstrok dīr dcuber sakundar.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bird_MD11
          I think he's just typing in his own kind of shorthand writing - plus ScottysAir is actually deaf/mute, so he types in American Sign Language.
          Is that right? How can you tell?
          It's in his profile, and people have mentioned it several times.

Could that be because of the fact that the movie's in Classical Chinese (which only exists in old texts, inscriptions and monuments)?

Cathay Pacific - The Heart of Asia

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Brushstroke
            Thanks Asian Brushstroke, I have sent him a PM with an apology for hassling him.
            Takashi H

J-Bird: JA8580, JA8581, JA8582, JA8583, JA8584, JA8585, JA8586, JA8587, JA8588, JA8589.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Brushstroke
              Originally posted by J-Bird_MD11
              I think he's just typing in his own kind of shorthand writing - plus ScottysAir is actually deaf/mute, so he types in American Sign Language.
              Is that right? How can you tell?

Could that be because of the fact that the movie's in Classical Chinese (which only exists in old texts, inscriptions and monuments)?
              Hm...I had no problem understanding it...
              Will F.
              Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

mabey. The only word i really hear him saying in chinese is calling his relatives bastards [/i]

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

The only word i really hear him saying in chinese is calling his relatives bastards
                  LOL! In Mandarin or Cantonese?

Cathay Pacific - The Heart of Asia

Comment

Working...
                  X