Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Freestyle Kayak Championship (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Freestyle Kayak Championship (Pics)

More than 100 of the best freestyle kayakers from across the USA and around the world have converged in Watertown for the qualifying rounds for the 2005 World Freestyle Kayak Chamionship US Team. Winners here will represent the USA in Perth next year. I decided to head on down and catch the women's round today. I'm hoping to get some pics of the men tomorrow, but the weather forecast doesn't look too promising. Let me know what you think!

(Sorry about the fence)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Got the right forum this time!
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Didn't make it to see the men today. It stormed here anyways, so I'm glad I didn't go.

Results are here-

BTW- Thanks for all the comments.
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

i like the second pic best !

what kind of camera?

-Adam

Comment

Working...
      X