• Show
Clear All

brilliant, Jess!

Comment

any plane that I've flown would say "I hurt" and "I hate you Joe"

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
        Jumbo: Hey Titch, hows things?
        Cessna: Ahh, not bad, bored stiff though, been flying back and forth between the same tiny fields all day!
        Jumbo: Huh, you think thats bad, what about MY job?
        Cessna: At least you get to go see exotic places, i'm stuck here for my whole life!
        Jumbo: It's overrated, 14 hours in the freezing cold in the middle, and when I get there it's usually raining. And the French planes are rude.
        Airport: Oh stop your whining. You both get to go galavanting off around the place and i have to sit here for my whole life and let the likes of you roll all over me
        Jumbo: At least you dont have to put up with a couple of pies-in-ties sitting inside your head making irritating small talk all day, it's driving me mad i tell you, the voices, the voices, ahhhhh.....
        Cessna: Oh dear, there he goes again, totally switches off and starts talking to himself, he might as well be on autopilot.
        Airport: Hope he doesnt bump my gantry again, that did hurt awfully last week. I keep hoping he'll suck one of those nastly little 2 leg flies down his intakes, they're swarming all over me and make such a buzzing!
        Cessna: I can chop one of with my nose if you like!
        Airport: We probably shouldnt, last time you did that they buzzed around you for weeks didnt they!
        Cessna: Yeah but it wasnt so bad, that goon who sits in my head took the rap! He was certainly surprised when i went for it!
        Airport: I know, i still remember the look on his face!
        Jumbo: Whoaoa, sorry about that, dont know what came over me! Switched off for a moment there!
        Airport: Wondered if you'd ever wake up. Come on, you're due to go soon arent you?
        Jumbo: Yeah, but i fancied a longer nap. I've shorted a wire in my cockpit, that'll keep them busy for a while
        Airport: Thats the third time this week, you do it too often they'll come and take you away. Remember what happened to that poor Airbus last week...
        Cessna: Oh dear, i remember that! They found pieces of him all over that hanger
        Jumbo: Good point. Maybe i should unstick that hatch cover and let them in...
        Airport You do that. Oh and be careful as you leave, you are rather heavy and taxiway Golf is a bit sore at the moment!
        Neat! Well done Jess!

Comment

[photoid=348654]

Help! My clothes are falling off! I might be naked soon!

Hey maybe I'll get to wear a whole different outfit soon....
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
            Hey maybe I'll get to wear a whole different outfit soon....
            Or none at all

Comment

United A320: i hope i can keep these clothes on for a while, or i hope i can catch a good tan in mojave!
              Delta 762: ahhh quit your engine akin! you wont goto mojave, You wll be sold to another airline. Like Jetblue or Frontier. No, you cant goto frontier, you have IAE engines on sucker! Your not the only one at risk.
              United A320: YES! now i can be doing what i was made to do! fly!

7 gates down was 4 Jetblue planes sipping on Jet fuel
              Jetblue 320(1): I give him 3 months and hes ours.
              Jetblue 320(3): Ya rite. Maby one of those 319s will goto America West.
              Jetblue 320(2): OHH man i hate those guys.
              Jetblue 320(4) no you imbisile, they hate us, remeber, we have PVT's and satilite, they dont, they have hi-8's!, you must of had some boeing in you.
              -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                United A320: i hope i can keep these clothes on for a while, or i hope i can catch a good tan in mojave!
                Delta 762: ahhh quit your engine akin! you wont goto mojave, You wll be sold to another airline. Like Jetblue or Frontier. No, you cant goto frontier, you have IAE engines on sucker! Your not the only one at risk.
                United A320: YES! now i can be doing what i was made to do! fly!

7 gates down was 4 Jetblue planes sipping on Jet fuel
                Jetblue 320(1): I give him 3 months and hes ours.
                Jetblue 320(3): Ya rite. Maby one of those 319s will goto America West.
                Jetblue 320(2): OHH man i hate those guys.
                Jetblue 320(4) no you imbisile, they hate us, remeber, we have PVT's and satilite, they dont, they have hi-8's!, you must of had some boeing in you.

Good one
                You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Well done ACman, I thought of this one too, in the version I had in mind, the good tan becomes a bad heatstroke/sunburn.
                  Alain
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                  X