Will Emu leave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by screaming_emu
    Chris should not have ot micromanage the site, that's why he has other pople to deal with the little issues so that he can deal with the big ones. I've worked for bosses that micormanage and its annoying as hell having people looking over your shoulder telling you whaht to do and such. I have no problem with the mods or the managment of the site, they do seem to be doing a good job. Its not posts that are getting out of hand or anything like that which is making me contimplate leaving...its just been boring lately. Hopefully we can all work together and figure out a few new ways to make it more interesting here. As Mike pointed out, I do live in North Dakota, what the hell else am I going to do here?
    Could we report Froum members too??

Emu, i don't have a problem with you so i really have no opinion here.
    ***My Blog***

Comment

Even I admit things have hit a downward cycle in the forums here (all forums tend to do this) over the last few months. I myself have actually posted in most of the forums I belong to a lot less than I have been, mainly as things in many of the forums have gotten a little stale topic wise. I've noticed that some of the newer members here have really spammed up the forums with threads about stuff that maybe less than 5% of the members as a whole. If not that, threads about stuff that have been discussed to death. Instead of starting a new thread, there is a search forum; unlike at some forums, the threads here don't get locked after a certain amount of time. In fact, the only time a thread gets locked is when the matches and gasoline meet up.

Comment

If you want to deal with the newbie problem....start charging for the use of the forums.....
        ***My Blog***

Comment

Re: Will Emu leave?

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
          Originally posted by screaming_emu
          As Mike pointed out, I do live in North Dakota, what the hell else am I going to do here?
          Go ice-fishing in the summer .

-Colin
          Heh. Plenty of people here in Wisconsin would like to. Sick fu#@ers.
          But then again our summer temps have been waaaay below normal...so one never can tell. I've had to shovel snow here in May.
          George R. Widener
          Oshkosh, WI USA
          Aircraft Photos Here
          Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

I post at a bigger, and more interesting forum most of the time.

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
              I post at a bigger, and more interesting forum most of the time. This is like the last resort hang out...lol.

-Clovis

Looks like your "last resort" is over 3,700 times.

Comment

lol, yeah shut up clova, you aint all that

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                  lol, yeah shut up clova, you aint all that

Ditto
                  ***My Blog***

Comment

Emu can't leave. Who else will I debate with about winter weather...? :P
                    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
                      EMU....SIT...STAY!

-Pete

Theres a good boy, now u wanna fetch the ball???

GO GIT 'EM!!!

Lol good Pete, now everytime i see EMU Im gonan think of him as a dog.

Seriously, come on man dont leave!!!

So any new 747's uv flown lately? How is that for interest? lol

Alex
                      Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
                        So any new 747's uv flown lately? How is that for interest? lol

Alex
                        yeah, that one [plug] [photoid=347456] [/plug]

Comment

Well I hope the Emu stays...so I can remember why to be thankfull I don't live in ND...

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
                            Emu, I refuse to let you leave! I forbid it! Your jokes are great and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot, and needs to chill out and take their head out of their lets-not-say-where

Well Joe, you pretty much can't leave now and you know it.

Btw Chris, about the 'send me PMs' thing, just watch out because I have a feeling everytime somebody get's a little touchy your mailbox is gonna be flooded with PM's about their little bitchfests and who they would like banned and what they would like deleted and so on and so forth. (PIAA310 and FLY1346)

-Tanuj.
                            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

EVERY TIME A MEMBER LEAVES JP.NET GOD KILLS A PUPPY!

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

Originally posted by Chasen_KSFO
                                EVERY TIME A MEMBER LEAVES JP.NET GOD KILLS A PUPPY!
                                damn, how'd you know that I love doggies....bastard

Comment

Working...
                                X