Originally posted by Cathay_Pacific
    Originally posted by Chasen_KSFO
    ya, im just trying to get a lotta posts quick
    Lonely RETARD
    The next airbus A320! :P
    Fvck off CHS

Comment

well that was special!

in all seriousness, this is terrible. if the cheneyens want to make a point, killing 200 children (and many more adults) is not the way to do it

Comment

this is terrible. if the cheneyens want to make a point
        Well Hello, Mr. Bush.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

you can tell i am typing fast and not trying to dazzle people with my spelling when i have no caps.

Comment

Given the report that many of the terrorists were arab nationals I wonder if it had much to do with Chechyna at all ... or if it's just a continuation of the "islam v christianity" crap that the world is being inundated with.

This situation is very sad, I am saddened by the deaths and angered by the so called experts playing the hindsight game. None of our countries have been in this situation (thank god) so we don't know what would happen. There were definitely mistakes made but we really don't know what we would have done in the same situation .. young soldiers faced with maniacs shooting at the backs of children ... a horrific situation and one no soldier trains for

It is sad that now we can no longer consider our schools as safe havens for our children ... this is the start of a new low in terrorism and one we will probably see more of...

ADG
            ADG
            No makeovers please .....

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
              young soldiers faced with maniacs shooting at the backs of children ... a horrific situation and one no soldier trains for
              Most special forces are highly trained in hostage situations including scenarios where schools are involved. The Russian forces were again ill prepared for what took place and it's not the first time either. Ever since the fall of the Soviet Union the Russian Armed forces have been under funded and it showed in the first assault on Grozny and more recently the Kursk Submarine disaster.

Chechen rebels are almost definetaly trained and funded by Al Qaeda and/or Al Qaeda affiliates and as you say the radical Muslims who go to Chechyna don't care one bit about the independence of Chechyna rather the destruction of an "infidel" state. As is the case with Iraq most Chechen's want a peaceful country and want nothing to do with these radical terrorists.

Comment

This got IMed to me

Please put a rose in front of your name to show your sympathy for the hundreds of dead children in russia who have died in a terrorist act, i hope you find it in your heart 2 do this. Paste this to all of your online contacts

(by the way this is for IMing)
                You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Most special forces are highly trained in hostage situations including scenarios where schools are involved.
                  Sorry, but I think that statement is incorrect. I'm ex military and been involved in war games, and I can tell you that this scenario is NOT covered by "most special forces".

I can't think of a single country in which this siege would have ended in any better way, although I can think of a few where the casualty count would be much higher. Anyone who disagrees with this is, IMO, just full of shit.

Sure, I can see glaring errors in what they did but i'm sitting here looking at it in hindsight. There is far to much focus on what Russia supposedly did wrong when we really ought to be mourning the loss of these people and the innocence of children all over the world who will no longer feel safe within their schools. I know that it would have been handled "differently" in other countries, but better? I don't know.

By the way .. I dont' think that Australia is allowed to use the military should a situation like that occur as I dont think our military is allowed to be involved in domestic matters although I could stand corrected on that. If this were true ..we'd be screwed in such a situation.

ADG
                  ADG
                  No makeovers please .....

Comment

It was on the news last friday. Terorism must be stop to become a peaceful world. Everywhere do not matter you are protected or not protected. Stop terorism now!! . I'm worried to those who died and kids to!!!
                    Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Originally posted by fjki98
                      It was on the news last friday. Terorism must be stop to become a peaceful world. Everywhere do not matter you are protected or not protected. Stop terorism now!! . I'm worried to those who died and kids to!!!
                      Yupp, TERRORISM MUST BE STOP .

By the way, fjki98, are you a Malaysian ? Anyway, welcome to the //// forum .
                      Alitalia > Always Late In Take-off Always Late In Arrival
                      American Airlines > Always Awful
                      PAL - phillippine airlines > Plane Always Late
                      BWIA > But Will It Arrives
                      CAAC > Crash All Around China / Chinese Airliners Always Crash
                      JAL - Japan Airlines > Just Another Loser
                      QANTAS > Quick And Nasty Transport Australian Style
                      TWA - Trans World Airlines > Terrorist Welcome Aboard / The Worst Airline
                      UTA > Unlikely To Arrive
                      MAS - Malaysia Airlines > Money And Sex
                      SIA - Singapore Airlines > Stupid Idiots Aboard
                      Aufganza mīntīdok orija zuedkaj upps'shaff fīnstrok dīr dcuber sakundar.

Comment

Working...
                      X