Attackers Seize School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attackers Seize School

Armed attackers have seized 400 people, including 200 children, as hostages at school in Southern Russia after a gun battle with police.

Men & Women are wearing belts made of explosives have threatened to blow it up if troops tried to storm the building.

Witnesses said that the school gym in the town of Beslan in the province Ossetia near Chechnya has been mined.

The news come a day after 10 people died in a suicide bomb attack outside an underground station in Moscow.

Alitalia > Always Late In Take-off Always Late In Arrival
    American Airlines > Always Awful
    PAL - phillippine airlines > Plane Always Late
    BWIA > But Will It Arrives
    CAAC > Crash All Around China / Chinese Airliners Always Crash
    JAL - Japan Airlines > Just Another Loser
    QANTAS > Quick And Nasty Transport Australian Style
    TWA - Trans World Airlines > Terrorist Welcome Aboard / The Worst Airline
    UTA > Unlikely To Arrive
    MAS - Malaysia Airlines > Money And Sex
    SIA - Singapore Airlines > Stupid Idiots Aboard
    Aufganza mīntīdok orija zuedkaj upps'shaff fīnstrok dīr dcuber sakundar.

Assholes.
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Several people are reported to have been killed after about 17 men and women, masked and wearing bomb belts, seized the school in North Ossetia.
      Airline Route News
      Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

Attackers Seize School

Looks like Russia is the new #1 target for terrorists. First the planes, then the subway in moscow, and now this .

-Colin

Comment

Attacking a school just incomensurable and un-forgivable. They wanted playing cat and mouse, sincerly hope they will get what they diserve and no trial in between !
          Alain
          Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
            Attacking a school just incomensurable and un-forgivable. They wanted playing cat and mouse, sincerly hope they will get what they diserve and no trial in between !
            Alain
            Ditto

Comment

that sucks. It kind of reminds me of the movie "Toy Soldiers"
              He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

i was just about to say that cal.....
                Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

I know most of us dont care for school But these guys must really hate school
                  You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                    I know most of us dont care for school But these guys must really hate
                    WTF is up with these terrorists in russia?! They like just appeared!

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

Originally posted by Chasen_KSFO
                      Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                      I know most of us dont care for school But these guys must really hate
                      WTF is up with these terrorists in russia?! They like just appeared!
                      The Chechnian rebels...

Comment

ya but this is crazy, if they had oil in russia Bush would be over there in a second

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

Originally posted by Chasen_KSFO
                          ya but this is crazy, if they had oil in russia Bush would be over there in a second
                          One, I never get tired of hearing absent minded comment like that. Two, they do have oil in Russia.

Comment

ya, im just trying to get a lotta posts quick

My Pics on J.net

Comment

ya, im just trying to get a lotta posts quick
                              He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

Working...
                              X