Comment

Attackers Seize School

Originally posted by Chasen_KSFO
        ya, im just trying to get a lotta posts quick
        Like there's nothing better to do .

-Colin

Comment

WTF is up with these terrorists in russia?! They like just appeared!
          if they had oil in russia Bush would be over there in a second
          My god you're a dumbass.

Comment

chill out! u guys are so politically correct

Comment

31 Hostages released.
              Airline Route News
              Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

Originally posted by GrantT
                My god you're a dumbass.
                Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

Originally posted by steve181
                  chill out! u guys are so politically correct
                  It is hard to "chill out" when people are making such idiotic and uninformed comments. I think we have a new "fly1346."
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by GrantT
                    My god you're a dumbass.
                    Grant, sometimes your completely straightforward comments just make my day.

Comment

Looks like Russian forces have begun the resue operation. Part of the school has collapsed.
                      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Dear god .. you guys ...

Russia has been victim of these terrorists for years .. these people are without conscience ..

This attack however, brings a new low to these scum sucking arseholes ... imagine taking a school full of kids hostage! The President is in a no win situation, there is no way this could have ended without bloodshed and apparently it has.

According to news reports some kids tried to escape and the terrorists fired upon them and a firefight started... over 250 people injured, many seriously .. Australian news reports children with limbs torn off and backs torn open .. and bodies being carried out... > But what could they do, you can't give in to terrorists ...

I think that the Russians need to take a lesson from the Isrealis ... revenge is sweet ..

My thoughts go out to those who have been injured and to the family and friends of the deceased.

ADG
                        ADG
                        No makeovers please .....

Comment

ADG, I can't believe it, but once again I am forced to agree with you.

Looks like approx. 13 of the hostage takers escaped into the village and are holed up once again. Russian soldiers and tanks are pursuing them. Once the soldiers find out where the rebels are, they won't hesitate to use lethal force. These assholes shouldn't be a problem for much longer...

Comment

Attackers Seize School

Latest news is 150 hostages have been killed , and the attackers are trying to escape wearing closes of the hostages . Those bastards, I wish the Russian shot the crap out of them if they get them. I just feel pure hatred. Taking children and even babies as hostage , and killing them for no reason .

-Colin

Comment

From Interfax-

Dozens of bodies in Beslan school - Interfax correspondent

BESLAN. Sept 3 (Interfax) - Dozens of bodies of former hostages are currently in the school in North Ossetia's Beslan, which had been seized by unidentified gunmen over two days ago, an Interfax correspondent reported from the scene.

Some of the people were killed when the roof caved in. The exact number of dead hostages is currently impossible to determine, he said.
                              One Emergency Ministry worker killed in Beslan school

MOSCOW. Sept 3 (Interfax) - One worker from the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry was killed and three others wounded near the Beslan school, which was seized by hostage-takers on Wednesday, the ministry press service told Interfax on Friday.

"Four rescuers were evacuating the bodies of the victims when they came under fire. One Emergency Ministry worker was killed and the three others wounded. The wounded people have been taken to the hospital. One of the wounded Emergency Ministry workers is in critical condition," it said.

Comment

Live Coverage from BBC World News online:

on Windows Media Player only.
                                Airline Route News
                                Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

Working...
                                X