I Almost Got It......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Almost Got It......

hey all, had to share the close call I got.... Mind you It's not an origional Idea, And I dont have the quality needed..... But its fun and alot of luck to try to get somthing like this to come close!!!!! (can you guess what I was trying to catch?)
    -Frogman

Nice!!
    ***My Blog***

Comment

that's actually really cool...what kind of plane was that? It just looks like a 4 engined plane with all the engines on fire to me Nice attempt though. Just play with the settings on your camera and I'm sure you'll get it to work even better. Good luck.

Comment

It's actually a beech 1900. we get way to many of those in smAlbany!! .... I was on the roof of my work... I didnt realise it, but the roof is always vibrating!!! I think that If I had been on the ground It would've given me the angle I was looking for.... havn't had many clear nights to fool around like that tho....
        -Frogman

Comment

I Almost Got It......

Beech, yeah right. You just don't want to admit that you have caught the Aurora on an ultra-secret test flight :P .

-Colin

Comment

that would have been a nice shot, better luck next time.
            He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

Nice Shot man excellent
              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Great shot! The Beech looks really cool!

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
                October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Southwest
                  Great shot! The Beech looks really cool!
                  Congrats nice picture. Beware the FBI, you pictured something even more interesting than the Aurora affore mentionned by Colin. This was the not yet unveiled B3-B3 stealth bomber ...
                  Alain
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Nice attempt!!
                    One time I was outside (supossed to be sweeping the driveway... ) and I heard a low rumbling, not to loud and i looked up and saw a DL MD-11 flying overhead, and in the distance was the moon, and I could see it was going to cross the moon. So I ran inside and got the camera (if u wanna call it a camera ) and ran back out to snap it, but i left the moon out but got a nice contrail of the plane. Oh well, better luck next time.

Alex
                    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Working...
                    X