Nothin like being bored on a friday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothin like being bored on a friday night

Hey AA_MD-80@STL, Airbus_A320, dave_333, FlyCharlestonSC, herpa2003, KBOS, SWA733Captain, Torin Wilson how you guys doing? I see you guys are like me with no plans on a friday night either eh?

LOL.... yea i really do have no life. Nice to see there are ppl in a similar situation :P

Comment

Ehh...my name was not mentioned but I'll post because I have no plans either...

It's just boring Friday night. I have a ton of Algebra to do thats due Tuesday...don't wanna do it now. I have a 5 page English paper on Greek Drama due Tuesday...don't wanna do it now.

Three Day Weekend...fun. Feel like driving somewhere...but I still have my damn learners permit and don't want to go somewhere with my parents. I bought a sweet iPod though with saved money it's awesome.

and I really want to fly...November 24 is a long way away! Talking to ExpressJet145 online, talking to Alex like everynight...other friends of mine...anyone else want to talk? AIM is PatrickMDW

See ya...

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
      October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Southwest
        Ehh...my name was not mentioned but I'll post because I have no plans either...

It's just boring Friday night. I have a ton of Algebra to do thats due Tuesday...don't wanna do it now. I have a 5 page English paper on Greek Drama due Tuesday...don't wanna do it now.

Three Day Weekend...fun. Feel like driving somewhere...but I still have my damn learners permit and don't want to go somewhere with my parents. I bought a sweet iPod though with saved money it's awesome.

and I really want to fly...November 24 is a long way away! Talking to ExpressJet145 online, talking to Alex like everynight...other friends of mine...anyone else want to talk? AIM is PatrickMDW

See ya...
        Heh.... i have to read one of my summer reading books still thats like 350 pages. But since i don't feel like reading it, i'll just use Sparknotes

Comment

Yeah...you gotta love the guy who came up with Sparknotes!

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
          October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Grab a beer and watch the clock tick.

-Clovis

Comment

yeah, anybody who feels like it hit me up on one of my many messangers

AIMragogoalie
              Y!ragogoalie
              MSN:[email protected]

god I hate Grand Forks

edit: I was in the middle of typing when somebody tried to write me and I guess the default is for the little box that says "reject" is selected. Give it another try.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86

-Clovis
                ...and for those who can't drink?

well..hells bells (who says that anymore??) ill STILL grab a drink and watch the clock tickaway....

Alex
                Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
                  Originally posted by Leftseat86

-Clovis
                  ...and for those who can't drink?

well..hells bells (who says that anymore??) ill STILL grab a drink and watch the clock tickaway....

Alex

Always a good time to start

Comment

Re: Nothin like being bored on a friday night

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    Hey AA_MD-80@STL, Airbus_A320, dave_333, FlyCharlestonSC, herpa2003, KBOS, SWA733Captain, Torin Wilson how you guys doing? I see you guys are like me with no plans on a friday night either eh?
                    hey now...just because were online doesnt mean we dont have a life...

ahhhh who am I bullshiting? its true, i officially have no life

hehehe
                    Alex
                    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

LOL

Comment

...how about waiting for a Hurricane to pass mear you??? now...that's boring!!!!!!!

P.S.
                        I'm starting to use some of my "emergency provisions" (a.k.a. beer )
                        CostaRicaAviation.com

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I'm in a newish city for me, Big City, No car and don't know where anything is. Don't know many people here either

Comment

I just got home and i'm about to go pass out.

Comment

Originally posted by aquiros
                              ...how about waiting for a Hurricane to pass mear you??? now...that's boring!!!!!!!

P.S.
                              I'm starting to use some of my "emergency provisions" (a.k.a. beer )
                              I hope you stocked up

Comment

Working...
                              X