Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothin like being bored on a Saturday night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothin like being bored on a Saturday night...

Eh...maybe I'll fly accross the atlantic or somethin...

-Clovis

maybe I will go get a movie. After all I did work my butt off today
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I watched 50 First Dates with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. It was ok. A few days ago I went to the theaters and saw Without a Paddle. Pretty funny, but not as funny as I expected it to be.

I'm not sure why exactly I'm posting this other than because I'm bored sh*tless and there is nothing else to do....
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I just watched Johnny English. Possibly the dumbest movie ever. But Natalie Imbruglia is hot...so I kept watching.

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
          I just watched Johnny English. Possibly the dumbest movie ever. But Natalie Imbruglia is hot...so I kept watching.

-Clovis

Time to talk on the phone for damn near 4 hours with my friend

Comment

Has anyone here seen Eurotrip? The "unrated" version is on pay per view now and I was wondering if it would be worth the $4...
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I heard it was hilarious. ( never seen it myself)

-Clovis

Comment

I think I'll just ....sit here. Eurotrip was supposed to come on our UND movie channel here at 7, but it never did. I did go to our football game today, we beat Mesa state 65-7

Comment

I've seen it... rented it at the store... i don't think it was the unrated version though, either way very funny and there are hot women!

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    I did go to our football game today, we beat Mesa state 65-7
                    Ouch!!! You sure you guys didn't play against a high school team...?

If any of you are really bored, check out http://www.stupidvideos.com. Click on the top rated tab. Hours of entertainment there...

Comment

Ohhh god, Don't remind me

I was supossed to go out with this hot girl who i really like, to a bar with some other friends as well, but my grandpa got sick and had to be rushed to the hospital so i had to call and cancel and she decided she wasn't going either. so It was ok, plus the fact she ended the conov by saying "ok alex, bye babe" That girl wants me Anywa, now im burning cd's for my friend and myself, and talking shit and crap with other people online. Yea im bored, how did you guess??

Alex
                      Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Sucks for you guys, I took the boat over to Fire Island from some dinner and drinks, now I'm ready for a nice hot shower and off to bed. Heading back out on the bay tomorrow. I'll have a Corona for you Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                          Originally posted by screaming_emu
                          I did go to our football game today, we beat Mesa state 65-7
                          Ouch!!! You sure you guys didn't play against a high school team...?
                          they might as well have been a high school team, all they ever did was try to run the ball up the middle.

Comment

been watching football all night. i was hoping to hell LSU was going to get their asses handed to them on a platter. instead, oregon state's placekicker fukked up three (yep, THREE) extra points! the bastards lost in OT 22-21 when the placekicker missed his THIRD extra point try.......

eurotrip was funny, but i don't know about paying for pay-per-view to see it.........
                            Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

Oooh yeah just back to the PC
                              nothing to do outside, no money, no girls and it's raining lots...

I'm pathetic

Comment

Working...
                              X