No announcement yet.

Not again.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, EBAUMSWORLD.COM. How funny is THAT. SWA330Captain is right about that one.

So, if the person that made this clip is SO sure about what happened, then where is the aircraft operating as flight #77 on that day?

How did this guy get all that info on how the pentagon is divided?

Isnt it possible that the AIRCRAFT itself disintegrated upon impact. If not, then maybe a large part of it (engine, maybe) penetrated through the walls, and exploded right where that big hole is?

What airline operated the "commuter jet"?

What type of "commuter jet" was it? - CRJ, BAe?

Why would the government lie about what kind of aircraft hit the pentagon?

Isn't it possible that the aircraft wasnt COMPLETELY filled up? Maybe the ground crew wasnt paying all that much attention, and filled it up 90% or 85%?

Like srbmod said. What if the aircraft was overspeeding SO MUCH that it literally dug itself into the pentagon?

How about if it never even touched the ground prior to impact?

JET BLAST? Oh puh-leeeeeeze. Anyone watch MythBusters? They tried that one out...IT CAN'T HAPPEN!

What an interesting <stupid> clip

Comment

Originally posted by jetBlue320
      Like srbmod said. What if the aircraft was overspeeding SO MUCH that it literally dug itself into the pentagon?
      Yup...that's what happened!

Anywhoo, I like when they ask, "What happened to the 60 tons of 757 and all the jet fuel?"

Uh...you tell me....

what does jet fuel do...

hm....
      gonna have to think about that one!

Comment

Anywhoo, I like when they ask, "What happened to the 60 tons of 757 and all the jet fuel?"

Uh...you tell me....

what does jet fuel do...
        LMFAO.

Lets see....When there's fire around it, it doesnt act as a fire retardant, and it just doesnt sit there like a pool of water....so, I guess it just dis-appeared!

Comment

Working...
        X