Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jetBlue320
    replied
    Anywhoo, I like when they ask, "What happened to the 60 tons of 757 and all the jet fuel?"

Uh...you tell me....

what does jet fuel do...
    LMFAO.

Lets see....When there's fire around it, it doesnt act as a fire retardant, and it just doesnt sit there like a pool of water....so, I guess it just dis-appeared!

Leave a comment:

• FlyCharlestonSC
    replied
    Originally posted by jetBlue320
    Like srbmod said. What if the aircraft was overspeeding SO MUCH that it literally dug itself into the pentagon?
    Yup...that's what happened!

Anywhoo, I like when they ask, "What happened to the 60 tons of 757 and all the jet fuel?"

Uh...you tell me....

what does jet fuel do...

hm....
    gonna have to think about that one!

Leave a comment:

• jetBlue320
    replied
    First off, EBAUMSWORLD.COM. How funny is THAT. SWA330Captain is right about that one.

So, if the person that made this clip is SO sure about what happened, then where is the aircraft operating as flight #77 on that day?

How did this guy get all that info on how the pentagon is divided?

Isnt it possible that the AIRCRAFT itself disintegrated upon impact. If not, then maybe a large part of it (engine, maybe) penetrated through the walls, and exploded right where that big hole is?

What airline operated the "commuter jet"?

What type of "commuter jet" was it? - CRJ, BAe?

Why would the government lie about what kind of aircraft hit the pentagon?

Isn't it possible that the aircraft wasnt COMPLETELY filled up? Maybe the ground crew wasnt paying all that much attention, and filled it up 90% or 85%?

Like srbmod said. What if the aircraft was overspeeding SO MUCH that it literally dug itself into the pentagon?

How about if it never even touched the ground prior to impact?

JET BLAST? Oh puh-leeeeeeze. Anyone watch MythBusters? They tried that one out...IT CAN'T HAPPEN!

What an interesting <stupid> clip

Leave a comment:

• srbmod
    Guest replied
    Just as people have been theorizing since 1963 on the JFK assassination, people will still be putting out conspiracy theories about 9/11 some 40 years later.

The whole bit in that video from ebaumsworld about airplane crashes leaving big pieces of a/c is true in a typical a/c crash, where the a/c may be going under 200 mph at the time of the crash. Look at Valujet 592, they were only able to recover around 65% of the a/c because many pieces of debris were either pretty much obliterated by the impact (The a/c impacted the Everglades at over 400 mph) or was driven so deep into the muck that they'll never find it (Very much like the Eastern Air Lines DC-8 that crashed into Lake Pontchartrain back in 1964, where only a small amount of wrexkage was ever found). Flight 77 hit the Pentagon at a very high rate of speed (Definitely an overspeed situation for you Flight Simmers out there), combine this with several tones of jet fuel and the only debris you'd get would be small fragments compared to what you would get in a typical crash.

Leave a comment:

• chrisburns
    replied
    Either way, the security cameras caught the plane going into the pentagon, morons.

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Originally posted by assghanistan
    Originally posted by Crazy764
    Uhm....Paul, how can you tell that's part of a plane?
    ditto.....
    Hmm.... it just seemed to me that part was from a part of the 757 fuselage when i first looked at it... but i guess i was wrong LOL
    I had just gotten out of bed anyways, so i was poally a little delusional

Not one of my brighter moments...

Leave a comment:

• assghanistan
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazy764
    ditto.....

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    Read the snopes article. It explains everything....

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    Looks like either a garbage truck or a dump-truck to me. Definately not wreckage of a 757.

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    It seems like there are small windows and they are on a line of blue paint... and thats how AA has their planes painted. The windows are on the blue line.

Thats what it seems like to me.

Leave a comment:

• Crazy764
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    dumb post... [removed by Airbus_A320]

Leave a comment:

• FlyCharlestonSC
    replied
    that is the stupidest thing i've ever seen

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    A Boeing 757, and not a cruise missile or anything else, caused damage to the Pentagon on 9/11.

Enough said...

Leave a comment:

• assghanistan
    replied
    i agree, it is interesting. i actually got more info from the 5 minute video about the events, then i got from the 500 days of blah blah blah news coverage.......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X