No announcement yet.

I love Tokyo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice work Joseph, i can't wait to get back to Tokyo in the early new year!

i took this from somewhere, i think it's whilst i was being driven by my friend, it's the Fuji Tv and Rainbow bridge in 1!

this is what a rail network should be! take from Shibuya Station, love the girls at Shibuya, sexy little vixens all waiting for a hot young western guy like myself to sweep em off there feet!

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

hehe, you can actually see right where I was taking my pictures from. Most of them were from the island, right next to and below that little pavilion/deck thing. Let me know if you make it to Tokyo in early Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
        last one is great, but so is the bridge shot WITH the people...makes it alot more interesting.

-Clovis
        True. Those two shots are my favourite

Well done.

Comment

Great shots, Emu!

I've only been to Tokyo once, and liked it quite a bit. I must say that I like Osaka and Kyoto more though.

Cathay Pacific - The Heart of Asia

Comment

I've only been to Tokyo once, and liked it quite a bit. I must say that I like Osaka and Kyoto more though.
            That makes people from the Kansai area really proud.
            I like Kyoto because of its history and I grew up here, although I was born in Yokohama
            Takashi H

J-Bird: JA8580, JA8581, JA8582, JA8583, JA8584, JA8585, JA8586, JA8587, JA8588, JA8589.

Comment

and since i was in Tokyo this summer too, its great to see your pics emu, great shots. i went to most places u took the pics, at least saw most, if not all of the things you took photo of so its great. I wish if i could do that.

I went on the monorail thingy to go from odaiba to the mainland, it was great going over the Rainbow Bridge, seeing how complex and number of levels the bridge has. Some great architectures in Tokyo, im actually planning to visit there again this winter so hopefully i'll do some photography there.

maybe Tokyo meet 2004/2005 winter is in for order?

I would love to visit Kyoto one day too.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bird_MD11
                That makes people from the Kansai area really proud.
                I like Kyoto because of its history and I grew up here, although I was born in Yokohama
                Cant wait till i pass through Osaka in a few days, We should meet.
                Sam Rudge
                A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Great shots!!!

Comment

Great shots! You really make me want a good camera, and most important, some skill.

Comment

Cant wait till i pass through Osaka in a few days, We should meet.
                      Only if you could come to Kyoto, simpleboy.
                      I hardly go to Osaka nowdays.....since it is always shigoto shigoto and shigoto (work) for me

Emu, you should have gone up to the Fuji TV building, there is a nice lookout section of the building where you can catch a glimpse of the surroundings!
                      Takashi H

J-Bird: JA8580, JA8581, JA8582, JA8583, JA8584, JA8585, JA8586, JA8587, JA8588, JA8589.

Comment

Nice pics Emu, glad to see them and remind me in how very interesting Tokyo can be.
                        Alain
                        Thanks for visiting
                        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                        *JetPhotos*
                        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                        X