Free iPod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free iPod

I was woundering if anyone wants to help me get a free iPod. Its easy, if I get 5 people to each sign up for a offer I can get a iPod, then those five people can get five of there friends to sign up for a offer and then they can get a iPod. The best offer is a Free two week rental with blockbuster

If you are willing to help me out then give me your e-mail and first name so I can put you on my friends referrel list.

Here is the link:http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8741000

Thanks,
    Nick

Do you know what a pyramid scheme is? And I doubt you'll get many people here to sign up for anything as you need a credit card to do so.

-Clovis

Comment

I've heard about it, but I don't know alot about it.

Comment

You are looking at one. I tried it on the other board I post at and it is very hard to meet all the requirments in time.

-Clovis

Comment

with this there is no time limit

Comment

Good luck finding ppl who want their inboxes filled with spam so you can get a free ipod

Comment

Yeah thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DevilDog
                with this there is no time limit
                Yes there is, because unless you want to buy something from the offers you only have 7 days to actually get it for free...and most of the offers require you to buy something up front then be bound by an agreement to purchase more.

-Clovis

Comment

Indeed, this is a huge-ass pyramid scheme. Only those at the top make any money, everyone else gets screwed...don't fall for it...

Comment

o well if people want to do it then they can if not that perfectly fine

Comment

I have a friend who got an ipod off of that site.

Comment

I know you don't know me but do you want to help me out FlyCharlestonSC.

Comment

Yes their is a whole site devoted to freeipods.com it really does work they say and they have pictures to prove it!
                          - The baby will be back -

Comment

would you like to help out.

Comment

sry man...cant do it

Comment

Working...
                              X