No announcement yet.

How frequently do you visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I manage to visit atleast 2-3 times everyday. Also, whenever i sit on the computer, i keep this site open, and keep checking for any new posts. This site is really super addictive!!
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I visit this site at least a few times a day when I'm online. The forums here are so much better then Airliners.net, even with the anti this and that arguing its generally constructive arguments and fun to discuss.

Comment

A.net is sort of uptight isn't it?
        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by B777-400
          A.net is sort of uptight isn't it?
          I was a member of A.net since 1999. I no longer am. Back then it was much friendlier and jovial and people actually got along. Sure, there was the occasional A. vs. B squabble, but it was all in good fun.

You can’t say the same thing about the place today – problems abound. If it isn’t idiotic and malicious members, it’s the boneheaded mods that really don’t have a clue of how to make the place civil. There are rules, but nobody seems to follow them and they only apply to certain people and not to others.

As a result, many of the good members have left and will probably not come back. It also doesn’t help that there is this “First Class” membership con that prevents a lot of potential good people from joining. Who the hell wants to fork $5 a month for the “privilege” of posting in a hostile medium? And what “bonus” options do you get that normal non-paying users don’t have?

It’s a shame because A.net was a great site and used to be a treasure-trove of great airline information. But, alas, one cannot say that is the case today. Of course, it will always be a haven for teenage armchair CEOs.

Comment

I usually vist this site at least once a day. It is very addictive .

The fourms here are much better then the A.net fourms

Regards

The Sprit of Australia

Comment

Jetphotos: 1-2 times a week

A.net: 14-20 times a week

DeltaASA16

Comment

Working...
              X