Final: USA 5 Russia 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final: USA 5 Russia 3

USA knocks off Russia to move to the semi-finals, Tkachuk has 4 goals and an assist, Gomez also scored for the US.

I am guessing the sport is soccer
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
      I am guessing the sport is soccer
      God, i hope your not serious, Gomez is from Alaska, its World Cup Hockey.

Comment

Sorry, dont know much about sports, please excuse my dumbness
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

That was a great game. After they went up 4-2, even I was going "USA! USA! USA!" I did cheer when Ilya Kovalchuk scored (Hey got to support my favorite player, and was happy to see him wearing a Thrashers turtleneck with his uniform) on the PP. What surprised me was that the game was not a sellout. I mean come on, USA-Russia, that should be a given sellout. Had they played that game down here, I know it would have been a sellout (Hell, I would have been at the game if they played it @ Philips).

Comment

I was at that game! Ok, if it didn't sell out in St. Paul, MN, where every Wild game has been sold out in the history of their franchise, I can tell you it's not going to sell out in Atlanta. The only place it would sell out is Montreal. I'm telling ya, people don't understand the World Cup. It's just too knew of a tournament. If it were still the Canada Cup, maybe it'd be different. But yeah, it was a great game. It was sweet when Jason Blake had that penalty shot, even though he missed. But the odds are favoring the goalie on a penalty shot so it's alright.
            GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHELIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Will be sold out Friday probably.

Ok folks FRIDAY Night USA vs. Finland, 7:00 PM Eastern on ESPN

Comment

Canada up 5-0 against Slovakia right now third period so most likely US vs. Finland Friday. Go Canada!
                Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                No Frontiers

Comment

Working...
                X