Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BGspotters.net

Hallo!

I would like to introduce the new forum for aviation and spotting at BGspotters.net - the biggest bulgarian aviation portal and the only forum for spotting. Yesterdy we opened a new section in the forum for our guests from foreign countries. This is not an ad! We just like to help you if you have any questions about the bulgarian airplanes, airlines, airports etc. The URL is:
    www.bgspotters.net/forum - than see below.

Enjoy!

Good to read spotting is no longer a curiosity in Bulgaria. Waiting with interest for more sections to open.
    Alain
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Well it is really hard for the police to understand that if we were terrorists, than it would be useless to make photos! I and 3 of my friends - spotters, were arrested once, and to be honest this is against the law! But our problems doesn't stop us to do our hobby, to make a web-site where we can discuss many things and to go spotting from time to time. Expect many pictures from bulgarian spotters from bulgarian airports soon

Comment

It also pretty much the case in France and always has been since 1974 !
        Alain
        Thanks for visiting
        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
        *JetPhotos*
        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Good site, good pictures! I've bookmarked it.

But the forums..... My Bulgarian is a little bit too rusty! I tried to find out how to register for the international forum, pushed a button here and there, but I really can't make anything out of it. Sorry!

Tillerman.
          They locked up a man
          who wanted to rule the world
          The fools
          They locked up the wrong man

-Leonard Cohen, Songs Of Love And Hate

Comment

Working...
          X