No announcement yet.

Your city/town/neighborhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just bought/Made our house this year, our LOT size is in the range from 15,000sq ft - 20,000sq ft. The lot was for $3,000, The house has 4 bedrooms, Open Family room ( 17' ceiling*) , Open Foyer*, Study Room,Living room, Dining Room. Three bathrooms, two up stairs and one downstairs. The house is about 3,500sq ft. Cost us around $350,000-$400,000 with upgrades.

-PIAA310
    ***My Blog***

Comment

I don't have any pictures myself, but I found one of the train station which is about 2 minutes walk from where I live.

The train is the Gatwick Express passing through Horley station about 1 minute from Gatwick Airport station.

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
        I live in the suburbs. But Ottawa is so small, it only takes 30 minutes to get downtown.
        This is a common misconception ... wait until you get a driver's license and start driving yourself around, and then we'll talk about if Ottawa is small or not. I measured it one time for the heck of it, as I went from Kanata to Cumberland ... ~50km later (straight line, on the 417) I was there.

Land area-wise, Ottawa-Gatineau is the same size as Toronto ... sounds crazy? Check the StatsCan website for the exact data. The only difference is we don't have an extra 3.5 million people packed into the city ...
        ________
        Montana marijuana dispensaries

Comment

Originally posted by AC888YOW
          I live in the suburbs. But Ottawa is so small, it only takes 30 minutes to get downtown.
          This is a common misconception ... wait until you get a driver's license and start driving yourself around, and then we'll talk about if Ottawa is small or not. I measured it one time for the heck of it, as I went from Kanata to Cumberland ... ~50km later (straight line, on the 417) I was there.

Land area-wise, Ottawa-Gatineau is the same size as Toronto ... sounds crazy? Check the StatsCan website for the exact data. The only difference is we don't have an extra 3.5 million people packed into the city ...
          I never go to Cumberland, though. I usually never go past Bronson. That's like Ottawa cut in half. :P
          Will F.
          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

That is like cutting Ottawa in half ... if Bronson is usually your limit, you're basically JUST entering the downtown area ... east of Bronson you've got downtown, and a whole other world beyond that. I don't go out there either unless I have a specific reason, but it does exist and it's further away than many people realize.

Anyway, this thread asked for photos ... and while I don't have any of my neighborhood, here's a nice view showing the northern part of Ottawa including downtown (right), the southern part of Gatineau (across river, left) ... you're looking east down the Ottawa river:

Originally posted by AC888YOW

I never go to Cumberland, though. I usually never go past Bronson. That's like Ottawa cut in half. :P
            ________
            Gerhard Berger

Comment

Cool photo!
              Will F.
              Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

whats with all the writing all over it. It spoils the photos
                Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Real estate is good here as well. The most expensive house ever sold in the city of Watertown was sold a few months ago for $450,000. It was three stories, marble floors, had a two story library, etc...

The house next door to is around 3,500-4,000 square feet, has 9 bedrooms, an elevator, and hardwood floors. It is going in the $300,000 range. Whenever people come up here they are amazed at how cheap you can get a beautiful house here.

I would die for something like that. Down where I live those kind of houses would be in the $3 million dollar range. Even a $750,000 house (where I live) gets you something only a bit more than 2200sq. ft
                  - The baby will be back -

Comment

That's so expensive!

Real estate is only like that here (actuall it's worse) downtown and at the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                      We just bought/Made our house this year, our LOT size is in the range from 15,000sq ft - 20,000sq ft. The lot was for $3,000, The house has 4 bedrooms, Open Family room ( 17' ceiling*) , Open Foyer*, Study Room,Living room, Dining Room. Three bathrooms, two up stairs and one downstairs. The house is about 3,500sq ft. Cost us around $350,000-$400,000 with upgrades.

-PIAA310
                      We just moved into our new house and have been here for about half a year so far. Since we live up here in rural PA, our lot is 1 and a half acres which was around $50,000, which is not too bad. The house has 5 bedrooms, open living room and foyer with a 21' ceiling, study room, family room, kitchen, pantry, dining room, breakfast/dining room, Six bathrooms (2 upstairs, 3 downstairs, 1 in basement) Finished basement with a rec area with pool table and table tennis, another dining area, lounge/ bar and a guest bedroom. The house is about 7,000 sq ft and cost around $675,000 - $750,000 to build.

-Pete
                      Pete Ganabathi
                      Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
                        We just moved into our new house and have been here for about half a year so far. Since we live up here in rural PA, our lot is 1 and a half acres which was around $50,000, which is not too bad. The house has 5 bedrooms, open living room and foyer with a 21' ceiling, study room, family room, kitchen, pantry, dining room, breakfast/dining room, Six bathrooms (2 upstairs, 3 downstairs, 1 in basement) Finished basement with a rec area with pool table and table tennis, another dining area, lounge/ bar and a guest bedroom. The house is about 7,000 sq ft and cost around $675,000 - $750,000 to build.

-Pete
                        So what you're saying is that i can move in whenever I feel like it?

Comment

NWAirlink:
                          Is that snow??? :P
                          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Nice house NWAirlink
                            - The baby will be back -

Comment

Damn pete! You live in a palace! Nice house!

If I ever become rich I think I might buy that from you!

Comment

Originally posted by Ansett
                                whats with all the writing all over it. It spoils the photos
                                Yeah, the writing definitely detracts from the photo, but that was one of the best aerial pics I could find at the time ...

I searched for some others and although not as large, these ones have less writing. Please note that these photos are NOT mine. They are linked from http://www.rfc.ca/gallery/view_photo...town2_Sep_2001, and all photos appear to be copyright by John Weir.

________
                                Marijuana strain index

Comment

Working...
                                X