She Can Blow Fire Out Her ____!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She Can Blow Fire Out Her ____!?!?

LONDON (AFP) - Jim Rose is famous among connoisseurs of the bizarre as ring-master of the world's more extreme freak shows.

AFP/HO Photo

AFP
    Slideshow: London's Notting Hill Carnival

Lately, however, he's been wondering if he hasn't been upstaged by George W. Bush.

Disgusted by the way his native United States is going, the Las Vegas-based performance artist and professional poker player has gone into artistic exile in Europe -- bringing his latest frontal assault on good taste with him.

"The Jim Rose Dubya World Circus of Freaks," which opens Tuesday in Bristol, includes among its many eye-popping acts Big Mak, a contortionist who tips the scales at a whopping 205 kilograms (450 pounds).

Besides twisting himself into knots, Big Mak stuffs himself on stage with unseemly quantities of doughnuts and hamburgers -- a living symbol of the obesity epidemic gripping the United States today.

"Certain incarnations (of Rose's circuses) in the past have definitely centered around freaks of nature," Rose, 47, told AFP as he slumped into an orange swivel chair, at his publicists' office in London.

"This year's show highlights freaks of nurture," he said

"This is an anti-George Bush (news - web sites) show, so we give you a mirrored reflection of what's wrong with American society -- and we bring what could be considered typical Americans who can do amazing things," he said.

"This 450 pound kid wouldn't turn a head in the United States, but he's a freak of George Bush's society. He's a freak of nurture ... and he'll make your jaw drop because he's the world's fattest contortionist".

Other acts include SuperDelinquent, an ex-crack addict with dollar bills stapled to his body; Mighty Konn, a native American who gets his testicles smashed with a sledgehammer ("a hysterical high point in the show," a press release says); and a guy who swallows a Rubik's cube, then regurgitates it -- solved.

Held over from earlier Jim Rose circuses is "French nationalist" Bebe Aschard, whose speciality is blowing fire out of her vagina in what Rose calls a "bush-burning" act. Off-stage, she's Mrs Jim Rose.

Strange as it sounds, Rose enjoys a devout cult following, not only in North America where he hosts a weekly TV show, but also in Europe where he was five times a hit draw at the annual Edinburgh Fringe Festival.

His "Dubya" spectacle is set to play 16 cities until October 11, including one-night stands in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dublin, London and Paris.

Rose said he originally conceived the show for US consumption, only to discover that with the US presidential elections in November fast approaching, promoters didn't want to touch such hot political content.

"So we're going to live in Europe and the United Kingdom until George Bush is out of office," he said, and in the process introduce Europeans to a more twisted side of his homeland.

"Europeans have got a Hollywood view (of America) for the most part, glamour from movies and TV," he said. "There's a whole America out there that they're only vaguely aware of. We're going to go ahead and put it front and centre."
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

FREAKIN NASTY AND GROSS

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
      FREAKIN NASTY AND GROSS
      Well if you read the novel "Seabiscuit" you remember Mexican prostitutes who can blow cigarette smoke from down below. They neglected to put that in the Disney movie version though.

Comment

Sounds like the Tiger show at Bangkok to me.

I have seen one of the girls there opening a bottled Coke cap with her vagina, then blowing cigarette smoke too.

Takashi H

J-Bird: JA8580, JA8581, JA8582, JA8583, JA8584, JA8585, JA8586, JA8587, JA8588, JA8589.

Comment

Makes a girl feel quite inadequate...
          I walked across an empty land
          I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
          I felt the earth beneath my feet
          Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

She Can Blow Fire Out Her ____!?!?

THAT'S SICK !!!

-Colin

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bird_MD11
              Sounds like the Tiger show at Bangkok to me.

I have seen one of the girls there opening a bottled Coke cap with her vagina, then blowing cigarette smoke too.

I have to ask... does someone then drink the coke she opened?

Comment

"This is an anti-George Bush (news - web sites) show, so we give you a mirrored reflection of what's wrong with American society -- and we bring what could be considered typical Americans who can do amazing things," he said.

Wow.

Making political statements with women using their pu$$ies as flame-throwers...

No wonder he had to go to Europe to peddle his useless $hit... pathetic.

No wonder why leftists are all fvcked up!!!

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Originally posted by Flying High
                  Wow.

Making political statements with women using their pu$$ies as flame-throwers...

No wonder he had to go to Europe to peddle his useless $hit... pathetic.

No wonder why leftists are all fvcked up!!!
                  Feel the L-O-V-E!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                    I have to ask... does someone then drink the coke she opened?
                    Good guess, she gave it to the audience.....
                    And some guys actually drank it all !!!
                    Takashi H

J-Bird: JA8580, JA8581, JA8582, JA8583, JA8584, JA8585, JA8586, JA8587, JA8588, JA8589.

Comment

Working...
                    X