Last Resort
    0%
    any other
    0%
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Vegas Vacation

Comment

It's got to be 'Vacation'

"I think you're all fvcked in the head. We're ten hours from the fvcking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fvcking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our goddamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah' out of you're a$$holes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Sh|t!"

-Clark Griswold
      Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
      lp.org

Comment

Loaded Weapon starring Samuel Jackson and appearance of Denise Richards.
        Alain
        Thanks for visiting
        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
        *JetPhotos*
        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Christmas Vacation, no doubt about it!!!

Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fvcking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey $hit he is. Hallelujah. Holy $hit. Where's the Tylenol?

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Animal House. Without this movie, there wouldn't have been any of the other choices.

Some choice quotes:

Hoover : They confiscated everything, even the stuff we didn't steal!

Dean Vernon Wormer : Greg, what is the worst fraternity on this campus?
            Greg Marmalard : Well that would be hard to say, sir. They're each outstanding in their own way.
            Dean Vernon Wormer : Cut the horseshit, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.
            Greg Marmalard : You're talking about Delta, sir.
            Dean Vernon Wormer : Of course I'm talking about Delta, you TWERP!

Neidermeyer : How does it feel to be an independent, Schoenstein?
            Boon : How does it feel to be an asshole, Neidermeyer?

Comment

Vegas Vacation gets my vote
              - The baby will be back -

Comment

ANIMAL HOUSE!
                ***My Blog***

Comment

Vacation

classic

Comment

Gotta be Vegas Vacation

or Van Wilder
                    UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

Comment

Originally posted by Van Hoolio
                    It's got to be 'Vacation'

"I think you're all fvcked in the head. We're ten hours from the fvcking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fvcking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our goddamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah' out of you're a$$holes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Sh|t!"

-Clark Griswold

Uhhh i really dont remember him tossing the F word around that much. We are talking about Vacation right?
                    UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

Comment

Seems to me that National Lampoon loves to take vacations

I also heard that there is a new National Lampoon with Paris Hilton coming out What will that be like?
                      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

damn...they're all so good....

Originally posted by FrontierFlyer
                        Uhhh i really dont remember him tossing the F word around that much. We are talking about Vacation right?
                        they don't in the network version...........................
                        Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

• Working...
                          X