So.. Im gonna get beat up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So.. Im gonna get beat up....

What do i do? im sorta small for a high schooler and im not strong. i want serious responses.
    -Kevin

Pull some sort of trick on the guy or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
      wtf Paul...that was a straaaange reply...

Kevin, expand...then we may be able to give you some tips. Right now we don't even know what's going on.
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Go to a local gym and start lifting. Also i'd start eating more. 100lbs isn't exactly something you want to go into a fight with.

Comment

ACman, I hate to brake it to ya, but even the 12yr old across the streat from me could kick your head in. Id love to help ya but I need more info, how big is the dude you gotta fight? Where is it at? How much time before the fight do you have?

Comment

What do i do? im small 5'1 100lbs and im not strong. i want serious responses
            How old are you?
            - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
              Originally posted by Airbus_A320
              wtf Paul...that was a straaaange reply...

Kevin, expand...then we may be able to give you some tips. Right now we don't even know what's going on.
              Basically what i meant is like getting the guy from behind or something when he isnt looking (if you know he is actually out to get you)... instead of going right up against him and getting beat up.

So basically if the guy says "meet me at the flag pole" find a nice strong stick or something else you could knock him out with, then hide someplace and wait till he shows up... then come out and hit him and run away. That might stop him for a while.

That being said... when i was in 7th grade this kid that didn't like me for some reason me attacked me in home room.... so he punched me (gave me a bloody nose) but i got away and threw a chair at him... then thankfully the fight was broken up after that cuz i proally woulda gotten my ass kicked or i woulda thrown something else at him

I don't like fights... i try to get along with everyone. Don't see why some kids have to go around and bully others that never did anything to them

Comment

Grow a little bit more...to about my hieght....gain about 100lbs and get some muscles....then you will be ok....Good luck....
                ***My Blog***

Comment

Basically what i meant is like getting the guy from behind or something when he isnt looking (if you know he is actually out to get you)... instead of going right up against him and getting beat up.

That being said... when i was in 7th grade this kid that didn't like me for some reason me attacked me in home room.... so he punched me (gave me a bloody nose) but i got away and threw a chair at him... then thankfully the fight was broken up after that cuz i proally woulda gotten my ass kicked or i woulda thrown something else at him.

That reminds me of when I got into a fight with my best friend in 7th grade LOL. I was sitting in my best friends seat at lunch and he was having a bad day cause some other kid pissed him off. So he says "get the fuck up out my seat" and I told him no, because I was not about to let him push me around. I told him to chill out and he trys to punch me but misses. Then he punched me in the face which didn't hurt much because he was weak. I wasn't gonna have his bullshit anymore so I punched him in the eye real hard. I gave him a black eye darker than night. I got suspended for a day and he didn't get in any troubel, which pissed me off even more! He started the damn fight! I rember that shit like it was yesterday, before I knew it, my friends and his where rivals. So we all hated each other all 7th grade, next thing I know I walk into 8th grade and we are all friends again.

Sorry for talking about myself for no reson, I was board and felt like writing what was on my mind.

Comment

Get ready to cry to your momma...
                    - The baby will be back -

Comment

Lol nice you threw a chair at him

Comment

You can always borrow Scott's avator....lol

As for me, never go into a major fight....just some name calling and pushing..
                        ***My Blog***

Comment

Paul, that's pussy fighting. You'll get the living sh!t beat out of you if you go after someone like that.

Comment

Originally posted by KBOS

That being said... when i was in 7th grade this kid that didn't like me for some reason me attacked me in home room.... so he punched me (gave me a bloody nose) but i got away and threw a chair at him... then thankfully the fight was broken up after that cuz i proally woulda gotten my ass kicked or i woulda thrown something else at him.

That reminds me of when I got into a fight with my best friend in 7th grade LOL. I was sitting in my best friends seat at lunch and he was having a bad day cause some other kid pissed him off. So he says "get the **** up out my seat" and I told him no, because I was not about to let him push me around. I told him to chill out and he trys to punch me but misses. Then he punched me in the face which didn't hurt much because he was weak. I wasn't gonna have his bullshit anymore so I punched him in the eye real hard. I gave him a black eye darker than night. I got suspended for a day and he didn't get in any troubel, which pissed me off even more! He started the damn fight! I rember that **** like it was yesterday, before I knew it, my friends and his where rivals. So we all hated each other all 7th grade, next thing I know I walk into 8th grade and we are all friends again.

Sorry for talking about myself for no reson, I was board and felt like writing what was on my mind.
                            Thats quite a best friend

Comment

Yeah

Comment

Working...
                              X