• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indian airlines
    Originally posted by SWA733Captain
    A real man never hits below the belt.
    A smart man does.
    One always must know an opponent's weakness. And the only constant point of weakness on a guy is the family jewels (unless he's wearing a cup). Sure kicking them in the family jewels is playing dirty pool, but sometimes you got to do what you got to do. Might I suggest a pair of steel toed boots, that way he's on the ground for a bit of time; enough time to do one of the following:

1. Have a boot party.
    2. Introduce him to the Doc Marten Dental Plan
    3. Run Like Hell to the next town.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC

same... (6', 175)

i think im b/w growth spurts, though...only 1 inch in the last 9 months

man I hated it when I was growing- grew so fast my legs seriously would ache b/c everything was stretching so much. They say I maybe have an inch left...before I wreck my back again.
      Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

Originally posted by KBOS
        I was sitting in my best friends seat at lunch and he was having a bad day cause some other kid pissed him off. So he says "get the **** up out my seat" and I told him no, because I was not about to let him push me around. I told him to chill out and he trys to punch me but misses. Then he punched me in the face which didn't hurt much because he was weak.
        That one has happened before - the kid wouldn't get out of my seat, he knew I was pissed off (hell I even put all my stuff ON the seat), so I punched him in the head.

Hey, I was younger

Comment

Just kick him in the junk before he does it to you.
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

I know how you can beat him in a fight! I learned this trick on popeye ! EAT A SHIT LOAD OF SPINAGE AND YOU CAN KICK HIS ASS!

Comment

ROFL!!!

Comment

Switch blades are your friend Hell, I wouldn't bother with the 'street fighting' wussy kind of fighting. If your gonna end up fighting this guy go for the good stuff (the good karate kind of fighting). My personal fave is (if you can) kick him in the stomach, then when he doubles over (if you did it hard enough) kick him in the knee caps, hopefully he won't see it comming. Also if you want to get him down pretty fast, straighten out your hand into a chop position, then as hard as you can hit him in the adam's apple. Another good spot to get someone down is where the breastbone and ribcage meet (in the middle of his chest).

Or you could crawl into a ball and hope he wears himself out and gives up.
                But honestly it doesn't matter how strong you are, you just gotta know WHERE to hit.

Comment

First off, size matters, but not as much as you'd think. Know how to hit a man, and you can take down Steve Austin. Be careful with punching the nose, as a hard enough punch will shatter the nasal cavity support internally, and punch shards of bone and cartilage into your opponent's brain, killing him instantly. You don't want that. Kicking/punching in the stomach can rupture things, but only if it's done improperly...do it right, and it'll just hurt like hell. I'd recommend a punch to the face (not too hard, cause of the nose thing), et al...if you're gonna kick in the balls, slip it in while you're doing something to him so it's not readily apparent that you meant to do it on purpose.

If all else fails, just trip him and smash his head into the ground a few times before he can get up. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by YWGJoe
                    First off, size matters, but not as much as you'd think. Know how to hit a man, and you can take down Steve Austin. Be careful with punching the nose, as a hard enough punch will shatter the nasal cavity support internally, and punch shards of bone and cartilage into your opponent's brain, killing him instantly. You don't want that. Kicking/punching in the stomach can rupture things, but only if it's done improperly...do it right, and it'll just hurt like hell. I'd recommend a punch to the face (not too hard, cause of the nose thing), et al...if you're gonna kick in the balls, slip it in while you're doing something to him so it's not readily apparent that you meant to do it on purpose.

If all else fails, just trip him and smash his head into the ground a few times before he can get up. Problem solved.

Doesn't that have a greater chance of killing him than punching him in the nose???
                    ***My Blog***

Comment

Yeah, day 1, nothing, anyway, size does matter, and its not how you use it.
                      -Kevin

Comment

It is times like these you call up your gangster friends and tell them to give you 'cover'.
                        You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

Originally posted by aic1985
                          It is times like these you call up your gangster friends and tell them to give you 'cover'.
                          dude...he's canadian...

:P

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
                            Originally posted by aic1985
                            dude...he's canadian...

:P
                            What, never heard of the infamous Newfoundland and Moosejaw mafia
                            Heres some more suggestions :
                            1.Use an uppercutt elbow strike to the victims chin , this will knock them out.
                            2.Grab your attackers wrist, as they punch you, with both hands [suppose they hit with their left hand]twist left so you have your back 2 them and slam their arm (that is now straightened with wrist veins up) onto your shoulder, thus snapping the elbow joint
                            3.Use an uppercutt elbow strike to the victims chin , this will knock them out

Or...pull a Bertuzzi, come up behind him and sucker punch him.
                            Or... pull his shirt over his head and start wailing on him

Furthur proof that size doesn't mean anything, while in high school my mother beat the crap out of some guy that was twice her size.

Comment

Originally posted by wj_737_200
                              1.Use an uppercutt elbow strike to the victims chin , this will knock them out.
                              2.Grab your attackers wrist, as they punch you, with both hands [suppose they hit with their left hand]twist left so you have your back 2 them and slam their arm (that is now straightened with wrist veins up) onto your shoulder, thus snapping the elbow joint
                              3.Use an uppercutt elbow strike to the victims chin , this will knock them out
                              Jeez! How do you know all this?
                              Will F.
                              Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Holy smokes wj_737_200. What are you learning on the other side of the Rockies?

Tactics like that will make you a hit in Buffalo...haha

You have lots of advice here ACman and if it ever comes to the guy trying to get you I can promise you will forget all of it and do what you can and need to protect yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X